No announcement yet.

Bob Arum: "Pac would not fight without Freddie Roach"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
    Look at it like this. When Roger and his dad were both available for his pick he chose Roger EVERY time.

He didnt even let his Dad work the corner for the Baldi fight. Maybe because Oscar would most likely fire him if he did. But still... The cutman was in charge.

Just because Sr. is a world class and Top 5 trainer in boxing doesnt mean that Floyd prefers him over Roger. People are using that as crutch. Roger and Sr are two different people.

I understand all that and i agree with what you said but Floyd Choosing Rofger was out of necessity and not becasue he felt Roger was the better trainer. Floyd and Big Floyd were having personall issues and it had nothing to do with Jr not getting trained right.

And the point has already been made. Why the negotiation if it was pretty obvious for over a year now that Roger could be going to jail.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
      This post got lost in the shuffle.

But Let me add to it: People in here say all Roger does is the hold the mitts.

Ummm isnt Sr.'s job to hold the heavy bag?
      *******s dont care about anything but making up outlandish excuses and blaming **** on floyd.

its pretty sad, the length they go to...smh

Comment

Originally posted by johnm View Post
        They're getting along better now, why is Roger still his trainer and not Sr?

You want him to be trained by someone he has trouble getting along with?
        To get this fight going yes! Look im not a Pac man fan im a boxing fan and after having to endure the PED stupidity, the money issues and now the fuking trainer issue i'm sorry but this fight has produced nothing but excuse after excuse after excuse and i'm fuking sick of guys like you nodding your heads like sheep and agreeing to every bull**** excuse that keeps this fight from happening?

Isn't it in your intrest for this fight to actually happen? Fuk Floyd and Pac's intrests this is about our intrests! You know the actual fans!

Seriously why would you a boxing fan be in favor of a fighters intrests over your intrests?

Comment

Arum is like Paul Wall in his prime....he "got the internet going' nutz!"

Comment

Originally posted by yesir View Post
            *******s dont care about anything but making up outlandish excuses and blaming **** on floyd.

its pretty sad, the length they go to...smh

Comment

Originally posted by pistol whip View Post

i have only had a few bones to pick with pacs doings and they have remained consistent.

him not accepting 50/50 and 14 days when it was on the table but he wants itnow afterbeing off the table.

i think hes on peds

and all the lies coming from their camp rather than accepting blame for their own doings

you *******s come with an excuses to everything...literally, EVE-RY-THING

now, all of a sudden, its cool for floyd to fight without his trainer in his corner but yall wouldnt want pac to fight without roach in his. you see how pathetic yall are?

now thats the pot calling the kettle black

Comment

Originally posted by COACH-WEBB View Post
                Arum is like Paul Wall in his prime....he "got the internet going' nutz!"

LOL. I believe that would be the "innanet" going nutz.

Comment

LOL. I believe that would be the "innanet" going nutz.
                  You are correct. I stand corrected.

Comment

Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
                    To get this fight going yes! Look im not a Pac man fan im a boxing fan and after having to endure the PED stupidity, the money issues and now the fuking trainer issue i'm sorry but this fight has produced nothing but excuse after excuse after excuse and i'm fuking sick of guys like you nodding your heads like sheep and agreeing to every bull**** excuse that keeps this fight from happening?

Isn't it in your intrest for this fight to actually happen? Fuk Floyd and Pac's intrests this is about our intrests! You know the actual fans!

Seriously why would you a boxing fan be in favor of a fighters intrests over your intrests?
                    Find a post where I said I'm in favor of it. I'm on record here several times saying that I'm sick of all this ****. But I'm on a discussion forum, and this is what's being discussed, so I'm discussing it.

My argument has nothing to do with anyone's interests. I'm making a "shoe on the other foot" argument. People are saying Mayweather should have to do something they wouldn't ask Pacquiao to do. And I think that's stupid.

Comment

Find a post where I said I'm in favor of it. I'm on record here several times saying that I'm sick of all this ****. But I'm on a discussion forum, and this is what's being discussed, so I'm discussing it.

My argument has nothing to do with anyone's interests. I'm making a "shoe on the other foot" argument. People are saying Mayweather should have to do something they wouldn't ask Pacquiao to do. And I think that's stupid.
                      I shouldnt be surprised. This same fan base enjoyed that Clottey couldnt have his real trainer.

Comment

Working...
                      X