No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Saul Alvarez Mobbed at Fight Week Event

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wreckless View Post
    Biggest hypejob ever. Especially since he claims to be elite.
    I agree, just like Ana Julaton.

Comment

you are crazy if you think he is just hype, he was underrated until the real boxing fans started to bring him up.

Hype jobs are those that possess no skills but get KOs or something and get blown up with big expectations.

Canelo is a good boxer, he has good skills, and people are hating on him way too much because of the Cotto fight, he got caught, it happens, and he is young. Look at Amir, he got Knock the **** out in 1st round and now people forgot about that ****. Canelo went on to win his fight...

Comment

Hahaha at calling him a hype job the kid can't even drink in america

Comment

Originally posted by -Incred- View Post
          you are crazy if you think he is just hype, he was underrated until the real boxing fans started to bring him up.

Hype jobs are those that possess no skills but get KOs or something and get blown up with big expectations.

Canelo is a good boxer, he has good skills, and people are hating on him way too much because of the Cotto fight, he got caught, it happens, and he is young. Look at Amir, he got Knock the **** out in 1st round and now people forgot about that ****. Canelo went on to win his fight...
          I agree,But he needs more dedication to the sport.He has a huge
          fanbase and getting paid lots of money.The fame may be getting to
          his head,Causing him to not be more focused.

Comment

alvarez almost got KO'd by a natural light weight

Cotto

i rest my case

Comment

Kid's a star.

Go Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by KILLA RIGHT View Post
                Hahaha at calling him a hype job the kid can't even drink in america
                Because he's young he can't be a hype job?

Barrera & Morales were more impressive at his age.

Comment

Websters Dictionary describes HYPE JOB as:

Sual Alvarez

Comment

i have never seen a over rated over hyphe fighter never 19 years old with 31+ fights WTF.and he truely claims to be an elite fighter claiming that he wants mayweather,pacquiao....he has a glass chin guy almost KO by a lightweight a bum lightweight lets be real who is JOSEcotto we knwo miguel but who the hell is josecotto and he almost ko canela.i have never in my life seen a mexican fighter with a a glass chin that feels like dieng when geting hit in the face and that goes to the ropes and runs "mexican mayweather" expet this ***et is slow ass hell with a glass chin i could see what hapend to amir kahn in that shocking 1st round KO i see that hapening to alvarez maybe not in this fight cuz cuello is a BUM

Comment

Originally posted by -Incred- View Post

are you sure people have forgot about that 1st round ko of over amir kahn people disrespect that guy teh most and he aint getting no respect back fighting fighters that are not big punchers and ducking the bad boys liek maidana,look CANELO is mexican unfortunally a mexican fighter are absoultly not known for taking a soft shot and almost getting knocked out.mexican fighters have had the greatest chins in boxing threw out the years they are know all over the world for taking massive punishment in order to win fights and not having a problem taking it.and for the guy saying he has a huge fan base.really casual mexican boxing fans dont know him they just saw him in the JOSE cotto fight almost getting KO

Comment

Working...
                      X