Roger Mayweather ,'I trained Andre Dirrel but I think Ward might win it'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roger Mayweather ,'I trained Andre Dirrel but I think Ward might win it'

On what he thinks of the Super Six super middleweight tournament:
    “Well I’ve seen it. I trained one of the kids that was in it. I trained Andre Dirrell. I trained Dirrell, but the guy who I believe will win—who I think will win that I have seen is the kid from California. He’s the Olympic Gold Medalist.”

I looked at the Super Six, when I seen Andre Ward was one of the better fighters in it. I’m not saying the other fighters weren’t good, I’m just saying Andre Ward was one of the better fighters in the Super Six tournament. Andre Dirrell is good, too, but I just say that I thought he was a better performer. Not because he won, it had nothing to do with him winning. It’s just that he had the guts and the balls to get in there and do what he needed to do from what I’ve seen. I had never seen him until the day he fought. I had heard about him, but I never knew nothing about him but when I looked at him, I said he’s a well schooled fighter.”
    Last edited by Jim Tom; 07-06-2010, 07:21 AM.

Ward will take Dirrel into deep waters and drown him. Ward is on the path to learning every trick in the book.
    Last edited by Vadrigar.; 07-06-2010, 07:34 AM.

Comment

cool, when did he train him?

Comment

Ward knows how to win. He's one of those guys who focused on winning by any means necessary..

Comment

So he wins either way.....................fukin stupid old man..................LOL

Comment

Ward just reminds me of those fighters that will do whatever it takes to win. He has to work a bit more on being a showman and he will be ready to go.

Comment

Ward is a good fundamental boxer that can trade

Dirrell is good aswell but after getting ktfo against AA, the jury is still out on whether or not his chin can take a good punch

Comment

Working...
              X