Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

$70 PPV for Mayweather/Pac to Pay their outrageous payouts?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Saucy Jacky View Post
    Its worth 50 bucks like every other ppv fight.

GTFO w/ this 70$ bull****. They can go fuck themselves.

You suckers are being gouged.
    Floyd needs a new toy

Comment

I wonder if NSB will set the record for people asking for streams if the fight goes off.

It seems Mayweather fights especially, people ask for streams like crazy.

If you can't afford it, best go to a party and con the host into buying it.

Comment

Originally posted by Saucy Jacky View Post
        Its worth 50 bucks like every other ppv fight.

GTFO w/ this 70$ bull****. They can go fuck themselves.

You suckers are being gouged.
        For $70 the fight better be stacked from head to toe with action fights and ring card girls and a rebate...

Comment

Originally posted by rambov View Post
          I'm going to this fight! may cost a "little" more than that!
          im going to the fight also regardless of how much the tickets cost. you only get to see pacquiao knockout mayweather once in your life unless they have a rematch.

Comment

Ppl would buy it if it was $80.

Comment

You guys are some cheap mother****ers or just broke. Just invite 7 friends over who watch boxing and everybody chip in 10 bucks. Or invite more people and charge 5 a head you might even make a profit if you got a big enough tv. I got a 55 inch Samsung LED tv. If PBF vs Pac happens I will probably host it at my crib.

Comment

its free at hooters, just order a meal. You'll get a better view too.

Comment

It being 70 would be terrible for boxing. Those that support that idea are idiots.

Comment

I wouldn't buy it now if it was $30 after all of the bitching both parties have done and procrastination to put in 36 minutes of actual work max for about 50 Mil a piece.

I will either watch it at some party or just on HBO the next week, but they don't deserve my $70 at this point.

Comment

Oh well. Get yourself some friends. I haven't paid more than 5 bucks on a PPV in awhile.

Comment

Working...
                      X