Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's be objective : Im a PAC fan but sadly, Floyd's resume is still better ....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's be objective : Im a PAC fan but sadly, Floyd's resume is still better ....

Gayweather :

Castillo - Robbery

Corrales - Joshua Clottey was his daddy

Hatton - Floyd needs to thank Joe Cortez for the Marvelous interfering...

DLH - Robbery yet again

Mosley - 10 years too late. But this was Floyd's plan

Marquez - A fat lightweight. And Floyd cheated weight

Baldomir - Clottey has proven that this guy was the bummest of all bums. until Clottey got Dq'd

PAC

Cotto - Pac @ssraped a better version of Cotto than the one that faced Mosley

DLH - got terrified and surrendered

Hatton - Floyd Sr's half man- half metal masterpiece . Floyd Sr was creating Rhymes, insulting Roach's ability as a coach. Belittling PAC's abilities as a boxer. And then PAC ****ed up this dude before the end of 2nd. I think Sr nearly commited suicide beacuse of humiliation

Clottey - was reduced to a mere turtle hiding inside his shell

Floyd Jr - Guy was scared to death he had to kikll the fight. PAC made him come up with the random testing crap and make hilarious excuse like he was cleaning up the sport, and more rcently, he was taking a year off or two

Krista -

Margarito - ultimate punching bag
    Last edited by Mr. Mandingo; 11-11-2011, 11:18 PM.

Originally posted by Mr. Mandingo View Post
    Gayweather :

Castillo - Robbery

DLH - Robbery yet again

Baldomir - Clottey has proven that this guy was the bummest of all bums. until Clottey got Dq'd

PAC

Hatton - Floyd Sr's half man- half metal masterpiece . Floyd Sr was creating Rhymes, insulting Roach's ability as a coach. Belittling PAC's abilities as a boxer. And then PAC ****ed up this dude before the end of 2nd. I think Sr nearly commited suicide beacuse of humiliation

Floyd Jr - Guy was scared to death he had to kikll the fight. PAC made him come up with the random testing crap and make hilarious excuse like he was cleaning up the sport, and more rcently, he was taking a year off or two

Krista -
    dude, just stop. u are adding nothin new to the discussion and u are exposing ur lack of boxing knowledge to everyone on this site. and then u wonder why theres only one or two posters that take u seriously.

Comment

Comment

I knew this was a joke thread.

Comment

You're making Pac fans look bad.

The poster T.I.>Better than most of these new 2009 Pac fans.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Mandingo View Post
            Gayweather :

Castillo - Robbery

DLH - Robbery yet again

PAC

Krista -

placed on ignore for utter stupidity......i suggest all fellow posters do the same so we don't have too see this dip**** posting anything ever again.

Comment

Originally posted by sigrab jr View Post
              You're making Pac fans look bad.

The poster T.I.>Better than most of these new 2009 Pac fans.

exactly........not doing anyone any favours.

Comment

I was being obejective. And I said Floyd's resume is better. What more do *****s want?

Comment

Hey man, give Mr.Mandingo credit he LITERALLY puts his mouth on the line and backs up his talk
                  Last edited by SkillspayBills; 07-04-2010, 09:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                    Hey man, give Mr.Mandingo credit he LITERALLY puts his back up his talk with his action.
                    hes still an idiot. lol, sad part is he doesnt kno any better. ignorance isnt an excuse.

Comment

Working...
                    X