Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does it diminish The Pretender's victory if feather-fist Mora beats the ...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mosley would have been better off facing somebody like andre berto who is green, comes forward instead of mora who likes to move & stink up the joint.

it would have been better for shane & floyd's legacy if shane took on a elite fighter. Not some garbage ass espn club fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
      I have ownership over Kadena
      i saw your post about her earlier/yesterday(not sure) so i checked her out.

omfg!

i'm hooked.

she's no longer yours.

she's mine!

Comment

Originally posted by Blooper View Post

omfg!

i'm hooked.

she's no longer yours.

she's mine!

Then you have great taste

Comment

Yes it does. I still can't take away from the fact that Floyd put up one of his few crowd pleasing performances that night though and showed he can come back from being hurt. Nothing will erase that. But if Mosley can't beat Mora, then the shine of May's win over Shane diminishes. No question.

Comment

Originally posted by Blooper View Post

omfg!

i'm hooked.

she's no longer yours.

she's mine!

Wanna see a good video that involves Kadena and an octopus?

Comment

Originally posted by Clayton Bigsby View Post
              mosley would have been better off facing somebody like andre berto who is green, comes forward instead of mora who likes to move & stink up the joint.

it would have been better for shane & floyd's legacy if shane took on a elite fighter. Not some garbage ass espn club fighter.
              Just because Mora fought on ESPN doesn't mean that Berto is better than Mora or a tougher challenge for Mosley. Berto didn't want none by asking for 50-50 so you can't blame Sugar for that.

Comment

What makes Mayweather's win so impressive is that a lot of people expected Mayweather to use the ring and box. Instead Mayweather pressed the action, and picked Mosley apart from close range. Mosley resorted to clinching and trying to survive which was unexpected. This is why Mayweather's win over Mosley is impressive. But Mosley at this stage is limited, he doesn't have the legs anymore and his jab is garbage to say the least. Mora could very well exploit that; he's more then capable. Anyway, as for the TS's question, somewhat it does.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
                  Then you have great taste
                  tbh, your pics don't give her justice.

she's waaaaaaaaaayyyyy hotter than those pics would lead you to believe.

i checked her out only after someone asked you about it and you posted her name.

they have some youtube vids of her that would leave you in a trance.

true story.

Comment

Originally posted by Rijkaard View Post
                    gtfoh!

Comment

Originally posted by Rijkaard View Post
                      Don't believe him, it's NOT her!

Comment

Working...
                      X