No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bute vs Brinkley: Pavlik, Andrade Sought For Undercard

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Bute vs Brinkley: Pavlik, Andrade Sought For Undercard

BoxingScene.com was advised that it's practically a lock for Lucian Bute (26-0, 21KOs) to make a mandatory defense of his IBF super middleweight title against Jesse Brinkley (35-5, 22KOs) on the date of October 15 at the Bell Centre in Montreal. Talks are ongoing for the fight to get televised by ESPN as part of Friday Night Fights series.

[Click Here To Read More]

Solid for ESPN picking this up and not HBO

Comment

Andrade destroys pavlik,WARRRRRRRRRR ANDRADE.

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
        i think it says separate bouts,not them facing each other,but if they did it would be a good fight

Comment

For a second I was gonna say, couldn't HBO of found someone better than Andrade but I see ESPN is maybe picking this up. If ESPN picks up this card these would be the biggest names they have ever had or at least that I can remember.

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
            Did you see Andrade-Lucas? I think he's done against elite competition.

Comment

I think Palvik was a bit of a strech to even mention, but I hope Andrade get's added to the card. He's never in a dull fight.

Comment

Originally posted by IIG View Post
                Man that was typical Andrade. He get's hit by everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by IIG View Post
                  Yeah i saw it bro,But there one thing u dont do with andrade.You dont
                  brawl with him.And kelly likes to brawl.I hope they make this fight.
                  Has all action written all over it.Nice comeback fight for kelly.

Comment

team pavlik

Team pavlik are a disgrace how can they say he's too expensive his last 5 fights have shown how overrated he is, his time to shine was the taylor fights, but now I wouldn't want to watch him fight, he should take advantage of being on the undercard with the other contenders at his weight

Comment

Working...
                    X