Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Footage of GORILLA DOGS boxing (Edwin Valero Esqe)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

those guys suck

Comment

Originally posted by The Comedian View Post
      those guys suck
      Post a vid of you boxing, you couldnt handle my technique and raw power...its easy to talk when you dont post a vid of you

Comment

Originally posted by Gorilla Dogs View Post
        Post a vid of you boxing, you couldnt handle my technique and raw power...its easy to talk when you dont post a vid of you

White head gear

Fuc with me

Comment

White head gear

Fuc with me
          Head gear hahahah you scared to get hit?

Not to mention you keep puttin your hands up like your scared or somethin lol

Comment

Head gear hahahah you scared to get hit?

Yup, I guess im afraid to get hit just like these guys where. I guess Me, Ali, Tyson, Mayweather, and Pacquiao are punks who just spar with headgear.

Comment

[IMG]http://www.********boxing.com/boxing-news/images/584_8404_sho_Tyson_1.JPG[/IMG]

Yup, I guess im afraid to get hit just like these guys where. I guess Me, Ali, Tyson, Mayweather, and Pacquiao are punks who just spar with headgear.
              All I gotta say is that headgear aint gonna help **** if you plan on goin pro where you dont use that bull****

Comment

Haha your a dip**** and know nothing about boxing, both of your comments made you look like the idiot novice you are.

Comment

All I gotta say is that headgear aint gonna help **** if you plan on goin pro where you dont use that bull****
                  Since you've obviously never fought in boxing competitively i'll cut you some slack since talking out of your ass. Everybody spars in headgear idiot no matter who you are. Every boxer started out in headgear and still fights in headgear. Boxing headgear isnt like a football helmet, you still feel the punches. It just stops you from getting cut and your face from getting swollen. Dont tell me what to and what not to do in boxing when you are no where near my level.

Comment

http://i41.tinypic.com/2hdwokx.jpg

Comment

Since you've obviously never fought in boxing competitively i'll cut you some slack since talking out of your ass. Everybody spars in headgear idiot no matter who you are. Every boxer started out in headgear and still fights in headgear. Boxing headgear isnt like a football helmet, you still feel the punches. It just stops you from getting cut and your face from getting swollen. Dont tell me what to and what not to do in boxing when you are no where near my level.
                      I fight with bareknuckle fists with no ***** headgear and no damn gloves either

Thats why most boxers cant handle a street fight, bein too much of fairys usin padded bull****

Comment

Working...
                      X