Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else lost interest completely in Floyd/Pac fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
    Where you been man? Welcome back!
    Aw man,did some time then moved to south beach my dude,thanks for the hail-up!!

Comment

Originally posted by Di Bushbaby View Post
      Aw man,did some time then moved to south beach my dude,thanks for the hail-up!!
      Cruzan wasup my dude!!! Welcome back.

Comment

Ill be honest.. to the thread starter.. i dont even look at anything floyd manny related..

i feel like i have lost interest as of lately in this sport.. i love it tho. still my no1 but im just so busy and i dont care about the fight anymore

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
          only when i go on this forum

once i log off and not hear the constant nitpicking, whining, crying, hating, it makes me look forward to the fight again
          What he said

Comment

def lost alotta intrest shoulda been made right after mosley

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
              Getting there.

Dirrell-Ward is where its at.
              This ^^^^^^^^

Comment

Dont really care at this point. I've pretty much accepted the fight will never happen now anyway, so yeah my interest is very low in this fight right now. Let's focus on fights that are actually happen, my words of advise to those that still believe may vs pac is happening need to get there heads checked.. No disrespect intended. It's time to move on from all the may vs pac hype it's just not going to happen man..

Comment

Who???? Pacman.......isn't that a video game from the 80's?? Money Mayweather????? Sounds like a tool to me, I wouldn't pay 50 cent for that trash

I will be watching the UFC thing tomorrow on a stream just to hopefully see Lesnar break someone down but I would never, ever pay PPV prices for a UFC event
                  Last edited by mathed; 07-02-2010, 05:56 PM.

Comment

I haven't lost any interest.

I would still love to see Floyd whoop his ass.

Comment

Originally posted by COACH-WEBB View Post
                      This ^^^^^^^^
                      Yeah, I'm about the same...if it happens I'll watch it, but no PPV. I'll be happy with the replay. Ward>Dirrell is what interests me now, among other super 6 fights, Like AA>Froch. I feel that Dirrell is going to screw up the fight somehow. He already cost me.
                      Last edited by jazluvr; 07-06-2010, 12:53 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X