• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Ghana will lose to Uruguay today

Comment

Yes, football is my favourite sport!

Comment

not a favorite sport, or a sport id watch a whole game. really it becomes uninteresting when no one makes a goal for hours. but id rather watch soccer than american football!

Comment

I'd rather watch tennis, golf, old re-runs of mediocre sitcoms, and the nightly news than soccer...

Comment

Boxing, Track N Field, Soccer, Football, Baseball... So I guess boxing fans are also soccer fans...

Comment

Of course. Two sports that require a combination of athleticism, skill, and intelligence. I was more into soccer then boxing first, but the art and science of the game was more appealing because of how hard it is to be successful.

Gooner pride.

Oh yeah and I love pissing off Brits and calling the game "soccer", then having them figure out that I know and follow the game a lot more than they do.

Comment

boxing is the only sport i watch

the only other sport that gets my attention is futbol but thats only every four years for the world cup

Comment

I love football. The one where you actually use your feet, you know.

Comment

no not me
                    i watch baseball,boxing,basketball and the NFL

Comment

Working...
                    X