Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather Jr. To Host Kids Summer Camp

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wonder if anyone has footage of these kids bombarding him with the question "When are you gonna fight Pacman"?

He must get that everyday..

Comment

Random Drug Testing required to join the Summer Camp.

Comment

By joining the Mayweather Kids Summer Camp, kids get these T-Shirts absolutely free!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
          But yet you took the time to come to this thread and comment. Hmmm
          Sho Did!!!!!!!!

Comment

That's BOY's way of avoiding the fight. BOY want the media on his side. BOY is only doing this to make himself look good. BOY won't sign the contract, he's scared of the great Pacman.

Comment

Originally posted by elytwo10 View Post
              When I see Mayweather's name I want to see Pac/Mayweather done deal, give a fucc bout thissss
              My Thoughts Exactly!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by P4P305 View Post
                That's BOY's way of avoiding the fight. BOY want the media on his side. BOY is only doing this to make himself look good. BOY won't sign the contract, he's scared of the great Pacman.
                Did you just learn English? What the man can't have a life outside of boxing? I'm sure he'll sign the contract if its right. You're not even a *******...just a natural ******! Pick up Rosetta Stone or hooked on phonics before you post next time.....Jackass!

Comment

he can also teach em' how to get out of a fight, downplay everyone elses achievements, arrogance, and learn to use accusations to make yourself look better !!

Comment

will there be filipinos allowed ? they werent at his press confr.

Comment

Originally posted by supremelygifted View Post
                      Did you just learn English? What the man can't have a life outside of boxing? I'm sure he'll sign the contract if its right. You're not even a *******...just a natural ******! Pick up Rosetta Stone or hooked on phonics before you post next time.....Jackass!
                      Another butthurt *****. When are some of you going to learn? BOY got out of the fight back in January, and i'm damn sure he'll do the same thing now.

Comment

Working...
                      X