Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POLL: What should constitute a fighter deserving more of the money split?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh look another thread set up so *****s can lick Floyds assshole hooray!

Comment

Originally posted by treason1 View Post
      theres alot th consider like whos fighting for right and wrong truth & justice & whos only fighting so he can brag about having money while recording songs with a known crack dealer like 50 cent . anyway i made a list of tangibles

1. ppv buys
      2. popularity
      3. whos in more movies
      4. who holds a position in public office
      5. whos more of a warrior
      6. entertainment value when in the ring
      7. sex appeal
      8 endorsements

manny leads the way in al of those catogorys so he should get the bigger piece of the pie
      This post hahaha I'm not even gonna get into how much of a tard you are and you may be joking but knowing nsb you may actually believe this, you ***.

Comment

Originally posted by rubensonnny View Post
        wtf I was just saying that hopkins was number one on the p4p list I didnt say he deserved the bigger split. Im not an idiot I that the split should be based on the the fighters drawing power not status.
        i know...im saying..he was nothing compared to Dela in popularity or PPV draw..

Manny on the other hand is no slouch in both those categories and is the current p4p champ and would be the champion in the fight..weather Floyd wants the belt or not..

everything shouldbe considered. IMO Floyd needs Pac right now more than Pac needs him...

Comment

Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
          reeds far from a *****..so in other words you have no reply...did you cry when fedor tapped out in the 1st damn round??

Comment

Originally posted by LARRYX P4P#1 View Post
            reeds far from a *****..so in other words you have no reply...

Wasn't directed at the TS but thats what the thread basically turned into.

Comment

Agree. Floyd got exposed last week and lost in 69 seconds.

Comment

looks like a cleverly crafted pro ***** thread.

Comment

Wasn't directed at the TS but thats what the thread basically turned into.
                  Now that Fedor has been sufficiently humbled is he going to finally man up and fight some real HW's in the UFC?

Comment

Originally posted by goldenglove2 View Post
                    i know...im saying..he was nothing compared to Dela in popularity or PPV draw..

Manny on the other hand is no slouch in both those categories and is the current p4p champ and would be the champion in the fight..weather Floyd wants the belt or not..

everything shouldbe considered. IMO Floyd needs Pac right now more than Pac needs him...
                    what has p4p ranking got to do with it? they are subjective, some lists have floyd as number one anyway. Firstly hes not the real champ the wbo rankings are bull**** and floyd wouldnt fight for it anyway because belts dont make money, so thats not relevant.

Comment

Originally posted by P4P305 View Post
                      Agree. Floyd got exposed last week and lost in 69 seconds.
                      hahahahaha great post.

Comment

Working...
                      X