No announcement yet.

FORBES: FLOYD MAYWEATHER is 2nd highest paid athlete after Tiger

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
    Wow, you put a blatant FACT in someone's face and no matter what they will do everything in their power to try to shape their OPINION into a fact. A men's ****zine more credible than Forbes? Amazing ******ity in this thread.
    thats what they are notorious for, voiding facts and validating their opinions as such

Comment

I don't know why Pac fans got upset. There were no insults hurled towards manny. Simply a statement of fact about Floyd from a highly reputable ****zine.

What boxing fan wouldn't be happy to see that?

Comment

Good **** for Floyd and Good **** for Pac.

Both BOXERS made the list. BOXERS beat out other famous, athletes and actors.

BOXING fans should be happy that 2 BOXERS are on the list.... Instead of acting like immature idiots. I swear some of you mofo's are not boxing fans. You guys will get on your knees and quickly take every load of cum from Floyd and/or Pac.

With this whole nanana my fighter is the bigger draw he made more money then so and so.... Or with the whole is a lie is a lie IRS....

Real BOXING fans should be happy that 2 BOXERS made the list,

You guys are garbage ass fans...

Comment

I've been absent for a month, and alas, nothing's changed. The level of ignorance remains the same.

GK men, really?

Comment

The major point of this is hopefully there's some young kids that see this list and see Floyd and Pac ahead of all these other athletes and wanna give boxing a try. You never know what the next world champion twenty years from now inspiration came from.

Comment

Obviously Calvin "The Boxing Banker" Brock and Richel "The Dutch Sonny Liston" Hersisia were omitted from this list. They probably make most of there money from endorsement deals though.

Comment

People seem to be confused lol look after Woods 105Million the next highest is 65Million which is Floyd Mayweather. Why are people acting ****** or like they don't know how to read? Lol.

Comment

Second highest paid athlete???WOW.
                  I bet you *****s are all proud.

Common *****S!Your gay boxer is rich.
                  Let's celebrate.

Comment

great news..and this is why hes called "Money"

Comment

Originally posted by trainhard_187 View Post
                      No Floyd on this list either.. But Pacman is on it again..

http://www.associatedcontent.com/art...010.html?cat=3
                      Did you even read your own source:

6. Manny Pacquiao [40 Million] is a multi-talented UFC fighter, politician, singer, and actor. No, the author of this piece didn't number it wrong, the Philippino representative in the United States House is tied for 6th place

Whoever wrote that article thought he is a UFC fighter, that tells you everything you need to know.

Comment

Working...
                      X