Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
    Cotto is too small for 154.

Duddy is a natural 160 pounder.

Margs pitched a shutout and knocked down the guy in the 1st.
    A guy who has fought at 168.
    Well that makes my point, because Marg was NOT a "shutout" kind of guy, or a clowning stylist. He was a pressure fighter who showed no power, and had to resort to "box". Kind of what happened to Cotto when he fought Margarito, who had been bullying people in his last fights up to that night. And in his last fight he was fighting a bum. And this was the guy that almost breaked Paul Williams in half on the last rounds of their fight.

I see Julio Jr winning an UD against Marg. Cotto brutally avenging his loss.

And a UD for Julio Jr. against Cotto.

Comment

Cotto is too small for 154.

Duddy is a natural 160 pounder.

Margs pitched a shutout and knocked down the guy in the 1st.
      A guy who has fought at 168.

So he fought a 160 in duddy,But you havent said anything about julio dropping to 154.At 154 not 160.Will he be the same? Will he get tired out as fast? Could he hit as hard? Your not taking these things into consideration over a one hit wonder night fom julio.

Comment

6 other people also believe Julio Jr. is elite.

Doubters will fail.

All roads lead to JCC Jr.

All those people paying to see him and this was against Duddy.

Imagine JCC Jr. against Cotto.

He could even beat Pacquiao with his reach advantage.

Comment

Originally posted by mariobrotherpr View Post
          6 other people also believe Julio Jr. is elite.

Doubters will fail.

All roads lead to JCC Jr.

All those people paying to see him and this was against Duddy.

Imagine JCC Jr. against Cotto.

He could even beat Pacquiao with his reach advantage.
          Wow look man, i know your super excited about junior's imporvements tonight but lets post some things that make sense.

If roach wont allow amir khan to go against pac (who is trained by him) what makes you think chavez will? He will pick pac over chavez,chavez gets ko cold and retires.

Comment

Originally posted by mariobrotherpr View Post
            Well that makes my point, because Marg was NOT a "shutout" kind of guy, or a clowning stylist. He was a pressure fighter who showed no power, and had to resort to "box". Kind of what happened to Cotto when he fought Margarito, who had been bullying people in his last fights up to that night. And in his last fight he was fighting a bum. And this was the guy that almost breaked Paul Williams in half on the last rounds of their fight.

I see Julio Jr winning an UD against Marg. Cotto brutally avenging his loss.

And a UD for Julio Jr. against Cotto.

Margarito beat Lujan the exact same way he beat Garcia and won every round. He beat a guy who had never been stopped and dropped him and pitched a shutout.

I think JCC jr is too big for Cotto actually.

And he's not Foreman. He punches a lot harder so Cotto would be in trouble.

But I don't know top rank's plan for Cotto.

Cotto would never beat Margs. Margs made him quit. Mentally Margs will always be his papi.

Comment

Originally posted by andyp513 View Post
              Wow look man, i know your super excited about junior's imporvements tonight but lets post some things that make sense.

If roach wont allow amir khan to go against pac (who is trained by him) what makes you think chavez will? He will pick pac over chavez,chavez gets ko cold and retires.
              I did forgot about the trainer issue. You are right.

Chávez Jr. improved a lot but I think that is due to Roach. Without Roach, I don't know...

Comment

Originally posted by andyp513 View Post
                So he fought a 160 in duddy,But you havent said anything about julio dropping to 154.At 154 not 160.Will he be the same? Will he get tired out as fast? Could he hit as hard? Your not taking these things into consideration over a one hit wonder night fom julio.
                I really feel Chavez should fight at 160.

But who knows what Roach and Ariza will do with him. He looked in good shape there.

It looks like a perfect weight for him.

And I doubt Cotto would move up any higher.

Comment

Cotto beats Chavez Jr especially with Steward as his trainer and I think he beats him EASY

the hype for Chavez Jr is about to get out of control
                  Last edited by sicko; 06-27-2010, 12:21 AM.

Comment

Margarito beat Lujan the exact same way he beat Garcia and won every round. He beat a guy who had never been stopped and dropped him and pitched a shutout.

I think JCC jr is too big for Cotto actually.

And he's not Foreman. He punches a lot harder so Cotto would be in trouble.

But I don't know top rank's plan for Cotto.

Cotto would never beat Margs. Margs made him quit. Mentally Margs will always be his papi.
                    i think cotto would dec margs in a rematch probably by ud with mrgs coming on strong late and mking it close setting up a third fight. if this fight ever gets made i would gladly put points up

Comment

Originally posted by ny123 View Post
                      i think cotto would dec margs in a rematch probably by ud with mrgs coming on strong late and mking it close setting up a third fight. if this fight ever gets made i would gladly put points up
                      I doubt it will happen but yeah sure.

Comment

Working...
                      X