Collapse
No announcement yet.

18 year old Jose Benavidez vs 18 year old Floyd Mayweather Jr

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what a dumbass thread this is. An 18yr old Floyd and an 18yr old Benavidez is like 3-5 weight-classes apart. One is a pro and the other one is an amateur.... I mean come one....

Comment

Originally posted by BoxerDood View Post
      Benavidez is a beast, but before I let the hype get to my head I watched this and changed my mind:

Just curious as to why this video would change your mind. Benevidez has been doing this since he turned pro at 17 years old. Knocking people out with body shots in the first. JUst curious cause they are both impressive at this age, but why this was so convincing that it changed your mind?

not hating, legit question.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
        what a dumbass thread this is. An 18yr old Floyd and an 18yr old Benavidez is like 3-5 weight-classes apart. One is a pro and the other one is an amateur.... I mean come one....
        Actually Benevidez turned pro at 17.

Comment

Originally posted by the gent View Post
          Actually Benevidez turned pro at 17.
          Yes I know but the title says 18... Hence one fighter was 18 an amateur(Floyd) While the other was 18 and still a pro(Benavidez) There are also 3-5 weight-classes apart.

Comment

How can you compare this amateur to an ATG.

Let him prove himself then we can start the comparisons.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
              Dumbass he said he was talking about the skills at their age lol... You with your fake ass hate of Floyd lol...apologizing like Jay-Z ass dude lol... "My mistake" lol...tard
              yeah yeah, benavidez by tko

btw you're the dude that swears that the WBC title = lineal title, yet you still have the nerve to call someone stupid? what an imbecile

Comment

Originally posted by Walterson View Post
                How can you compare this amateur to an ATG.

Let him prove himself then we can start the comparisons.
                lol was floyd an ATG at 18?

Comment

Working...
                X