Comments Thread For: Photos/Weights From Odessa: Ustinov 298.5, Vidoz 269

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think I had a laugh at every photo.

Comment

If you look at the pics you see that he has some pounds to much on him.
      But this Ustinov monster is a guy i would never mess with. Besides his 20 wins at boxing he also had 64 K-1 bouts, winning 53 of them and he also had 8 MMA bouts and won 7 of them!! A tough mutha to **** with! This guy is a complete fighter! But he had no amateur boxing matches i think. I would like to see if he can compete against high ranked boxers. He surely has power, but its suprising that he couldnt knock out Monte Barrett.
      Last edited by Tobi.G; 06-25-2010, 06:04 PM.

Comment

Alexander Ustinov appears to be in better shape than he was for his last fight.

Comment

What a skeleton between Ustinov and Vidots?

Comment

Originally posted by catalinul View Post
            Ustinov at 298,5 is a good weight for him.

He is usually a little over 300.
            He does look more solid than usual but he still needs to be 270ish to be in shape.

Originally posted by Tobi.G View Post
            If you look at the pics you see that he has some pounds to much on him.
            But this Ustinov monster is a guy i would never mess with. Besides his 20 wins at boxing he also had 64 K-1 bouts, winning 53 of them and he also had 8 MMA bouts and won 7 of them!! A tough mutha to **** with! This guy is a complete fighter! But he had no amateur boxing matches i think. I would like to see if he can compete against high ranked boxers. He surely has power, but its suprising that he couldnt knock out Monte Barrett.
            In one of his K1 fights i remember the announcer saying he was a member of the Russian Special Forces and fought in Chechnya. Don't know if it's true but i remember the guy saying it.

Comment

Working...
            X