1970s Roberto Duran
    1960s Muhamad Ali
    1950s Sugar Ray Robinson

These all mean nothing
    may I repeat that with a green color

These all mean nothing

Comment

Originally posted by Syf View Post
      First off I implore people to remember that Floyd is still the most hated of all boxers, perhaps due to his astronomical success, or his cockiness, or self serving style.. Whatever the reason, the hate is there.

The FOTD award is nice and all, but I do see a point to it being over lauded.. Its basically a hype implement. Its a way for boxing to perpetuate its own myth.

Having said that, Floyd is the foil.. Aint no way he's gonna win a popularity contest. That's like the most hated kid at a school being voted class president.. Smart Floyd fans realize this and have moved on.
      oscar dela hoya could've easily won the 90's FOTD if this is just a popularity contest..

Comment

Originally posted by yeks View Post
        oscar dela hoya could've easily won the 90's FOTD if this is just a popularity contest..
        That would have been awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by yeks View Post
          but boxingscene says it is a popularity contest therefore it is.... bwaa dont matter here especially when it comes to PAC

Comment

i thought foyd is sooooo POPULAR CUZ HE IS THE PPV KING... uh oh.. where is the popular logic now hahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Forza View Post
              Who decided pac was fighter of the decade? A bunch of fat old white men who never put on a pair of boxing gloves in their lives? Face it, the award means very little. Floyd still outsells pac and has a more impressive resume.

At the end of the day they could've gave the FOTD to paulie malignaggi, but the fact remains that doesn't mean he can beat anybody. The award can't fight for you.

The debate for pac vs floyd is getting old now. Facts are facts, floyd is unbeaten and has a better record than pac. Pac has been knocked out twice, floyd didn't get knocked down from shane mosley.

Let the pacfarts come in here and cry, but the truth is very obvious to people that have been following boxing for longer than 4 months ( average pacfart ).

Just like how I knew lewis would K.O the overrated tyson, I know floyd would easily beat pac.

then why dont a bunch of fat old black guys make their own award and award it to floyd as a fighter of the decade. then they can also add some *****s up in here who never wore a pair of gloves nor stepped up to someone outside the internet world as a source of why floyd shoulda been fotd. if i would go down ur level!

facts are facts pacquiao put on a show way more better in a decade than what floyd got his whole career.

*****s just kill urselves really. by the way why would *******s come in here and cry when ur the one whining about it from the moment u put on this ****ty thread.

Comment

lol crybaby

Comment

Originally posted by Forza View Post
                  Getting your ass whooped by morales and JMM twice makes you the best? I didn't know that!
                  Wow dude get over it. It seems it meant enough for you to cry about it. If ya don't care then let it go, because the truth is, you're coming off like a girl who got stood up for the prom...

Comment

why this *****s can't accept that pac is the fighter of the decade? blame floyd for retiring instead of fighting cotto and margarito don't blame the bwaa for floyds cowardice.

Comment

1900-1909: Joe Gans
                      1910-1919: Sam Langford
                      1920-1929: Benny Leonard
                      1930-1939: Joe Louis
                      1940-1949: Ray Robinson
                      1950-1959: Archie Moore
                      1960-1969: Muhammad Ali
                      1970-1979: Roberto Duran
                      1980-1989: Ray Leonard
                      1990-1999: Roy Jones Jr.

Are you trying to discredit all of the above guys, cuz they all were picked by the fat white guys that never fought. Face it pac is now amongst the above legends.

Comment

Working...
                      X