Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sergio Martinez gets away with Murder on this forum.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Walterson View Post
    I agree with TS. Most of the dumb posters on here don't give Mayweather Jr props for fighting Mosley. Yet it's okay for Martinez to fight this so called "old man"... WTF!
    Then they turn around and say that they'll give Mayweather props if he fights Martinez. Whaaa...
    But Sergio doesn't claim to be better than Ali, SRR, and Leonard either.

Comment

Mosley needs to dig deep and stop him if they do fight.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
        After Floyd dominated him mind you.

Bingo!!!!!!!!!!!
        What got to me even more was an article by Martinez where he came out and admitted that he'd lost to Paul Williams. People THEN still didn't give Paul his props. Coming out with comments like "Sergio don't know what the hell he's talking about"... WTF!!

Comment

Originally posted by -Kevin- View Post
          Mosley needs to dig deep and stop him if they do fight.
          He would HAVE to cut off the ring and make it a dog fight, otherwise forget it.

Comment

Originally posted by borikua View Post
            Martinez > Paul.
            Not according to their records; try again next time with something better, or explain how you came to that conclusion and what evidence you used to get there.

Comment

Originally posted by Walterson View Post
              What got to me even more was an article by Martinez where he came out and admitted that he'd lost to Paul Williams. People THEN still didn't give Paul his props. Coming out with comments like "Sergio don't know what the hell he's talking about"... WTF!!
              hahaha man you on a roll.

I mentioned those coments and posters do say **** like that...lol.

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
                He would HAVE to cut off the ring and make it a dog fight, otherwise forget it.
                One thing in Shanes favor at 154 is that his power is sick.

If he wins he will have to land something big and Martinez isnt that hard to hit...with that said he should lose every round.

Comment

1. He drops the WBC 154 Pound belt and kept the WBO 160 Belt. In turn which means he has to fight a mando in Sebastian Zbik.

2. Dropping the belt means that the 154 Pounders will now have no reason to fight him. Dzinziruk called him out point blank and Martinez acted like he didnt know who he was.

3. Martinez is now ACTIVELY seeking Shane Mosley. I made a thread saying Paul should fight Shane and everyone went nuts. Martinez wants to fight him ...

No one says a peep.
                  preach my dude

Comment

One thing in Shanes favor at 154 is that his power is sick.

If he wins he will have to land something big and Martinez isnt that hard to hit...with that said he should lose every round.
                    He has to cut off the ring to increase his chances of landing those big shots and make Sergio uncomfortable.. He sure as hell isn't going to outbox him.

But.........with that said he should lose every round.

Comment

1. He drops the WBC 154 Pound belt and kept the WBO 160 Belt. In turn which means he has to fight a mando in Sebastian Zbik.

2. Dropping the belt means that the 154 Pounders will now have no reason to fight him. Dzinziruk called him out point blank and Martinez acted like he didnt know who he was.

3. Martinez is now ACTIVELY seeking Shane Mosley. I made a thread saying Paul should fight Shane and everyone went nuts. Martinez wants to fight him ...

No one says a peep.
                      There is nothing to say a peep about! He just fought Cintron, williams, and Pavlick back to back to back. Who do you want him to fight next? King kong? An entire Unit of heavily armed soldiers? God himself?
                      Last edited by pistol whip; 06-23-2010, 12:40 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X