No announcement yet.

Erik Morales Vs Manny Pacquiao - Excuses Exposed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MmuhammadM View Post
    post something relevant, or don't post at all.
    posted something very relevant.

despite the title of my video it has everything to do with the topic.

Floyd was cheering for pacquiao harder than any filipino in same said fight.

Based on simple logic Floyd disagrees with your "morales was a prune" sentiment.

If floyd felt Pacquiao already had such a genuine, decisive advantage based on just how morales looked....he probably would not have shown such emotion and excitement.

Comment

Originally posted by T.I. View Post
      he basically told you to be quiet you ****.
      This Hither Style censorship on NSB will not last. I will have my revenge.

Comment

The 3rd fight in particular Morales looked absolutely HORRIBLE.

Comment

Originally posted by shadeyfizzle View Post
          posted something very relevant.

despite the title of my video it has everything to do with the topic.

Floyd was cheering for pacquiao harder than any filipino in same said fight.

Based on simple logic Floyd disagrees with your "morales was a prune" sentiment.

If floyd felt Pacquiao already had such a genuine, decisive advantage based on just how morales looked....he probably would not have shown such emotion and excitement.
          Ok, fair enough but:

Emotion/excitement << real evidence and facts.

Comment

Originally posted by X89 View Post
            The 3rd fight in particular Morales looked absolutely HORRIBLE.
            Yes exactly. The tactics Freddie Roach used were absolutely disgusting.

Comment

Yes exactly. The tactics Freddie Roach used were absolutely disgusting.
              Roach is a disgusting person, period. I remember someone on here (Can't remember) said atleast you would want to have him on your team. Honestly, I wouldn't even want to be near the guy. A good backhand slap is what he deserves.

Comment

Ok, fair enough but:

Emotion/excitement << real evidence and facts.
                just looking at morales and deeming him weight drained is hardly real evidence or fact.

Comment

just looking at morales and deeming him weight drained is hardly real evidence or fact.
                  All you have to do is look at the fight. Turn the volume off and focus on morales' legs for the entire fight.

Statements made by morales also corroborate this.

The weigh in also corroborates this.

Ok lets say for sake of argument you're right; it isn't real evidence. What I have presented is still more credible than "appeal to emotion".

So whatever way you want to look at it, IMO my case here is stronger.
                  Last edited by Vadrigar.; 06-21-2010, 04:42 AM.

Comment

All you have to do is look at the fight. Turn the volume off and focus on morales' legs for the entire fight.

Statements made by morales also corroborate this.

The weigh in also corroborates this.

Ok lets say for sake of argument you're right; it isn't real evidence. What I have presented is still more credible than "appeal to emotion".

So whatever way you want to look at it, IMO my case here is stronger.
                    The fight commentary does not corroborate this. Emmanuel Steward's expert analysis does not corroborate this.

Floyd mayweather jr who can also be called an expert sitting in the front row and cheering his ass off harder than any pacquiao fan's analysis does not corroborate this.

Comment

The fight commentary does not corroborate this. Emmanuel Steward's expert analysis does not corroborate this.

Floyd mayweather jr who can also be called an expert sitting in the front row and cheering his ass off harder than any pacquiao fan's analysis does not corroborate this.
                      1. Emanual steward is not inside morales body. Only morales truly knows how he feels. Other people in the documentary who first hand witnessed the weigh in, provided observations ("died raisin") that can be deemed more credible.

2. Still appeal to emotion. Prove/provide evidence to me that mayweather knows something/has higher knowledge about morales' body that morales doesn't.

Again lets say for sake of argument you're right; it isn't real evidence. What I have presented is still more credible than "appeal to emotion".
                      Last edited by Vadrigar.; 06-21-2010, 05:00 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X