Collapse
No announcement yet.

Erik Morales Vs Manny Pacquiao - Excuses Exposed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want to see Pac take the damn tests already!
    If Pac wins then he has proved to the world (Mostly his people) that he isnt on anything and he was clean to win.

If he Loses then Floyd will lood like The greatest fighter and the most alert fighter to get Pac "clean" to whoop his ass.

Both have alot to win and alot to lose...but it starts with THE OBVIOUS! take the damn tests and stop the Filipino excuse of "Pac's ego is bigger" so he should not have to test crap. Or Pac has too much money to test crap.

Another reason Cotto is so beloved ...none of this bull.

Comment

• Originally posted by Einstien View Post
      I want to see Pac take the damn tests already!
      If Pac wins then he has proved to the world (Mostly his people) that he isnt on anything and he was clean to win.

If he Loses then Floyd will lood like The greatest fighter and the most alert fighter to get Pac "clean" to whoop his ass.

Both have alot to win and alot to lose...but it starts with THE OBVIOUS! take the damn tests and stop the Filipino excuse of "Pac's ego is bigger" so he should not have to test crap. Or Pac has too much money to test crap.

Pacquiao has no chance against floyd.

Comment

• Originally posted by T.I. View Post
        Cool then.
        No problem.

Comment

• no excuses necessary :laugh:

Comment

• Originally posted by Jack Napier View Post
            no excuses necessary :laugh:

No starvation and famine necessary on the part of pacquaio.

Comment

• Originally posted by MmuhammadM View Post
              No starvation and famine necessary on the part of pacquaio.
              damn right!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jack Napier View Post
                damn right!
                I concur.....................................

Comment

• Originally posted by Einstien View Post
                  I want to see Pac take the damn tests already!

Eh. You posted the same words on another thread. . Copy and Paste?

Comment

• Originally posted by tesla_power View Post
                    Eh. You posted the same words on another thread. . Copy and Paste?
                    which thread?

Comment

• Morales should playing with straws & move up,is that pic is true

Comment

Working...
                      X