No announcement yet.

Miguel was like a little pitbull in there

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miguel was like a little pitbull in there

and Yuri was a piece of white meat. Miguel ate that **** up like it was his last supper.

Come get some haters, Floyd, or Manny.

The Puerto Rican moo cow can only be fed grass like Foreman for so long. Eventually Arum will offer him up the the Mexican butcher once more and Cotto will be turned into carne ranchera.

Take that Check!!!

Comment

Originally posted by -Jack- View Post
      The Puerto Rican moo cow can only be fed grass like Foreman for so long. Eventually Arum will offer him up the the Mexican butcher once more and Cotto will be turned into carne ranchera.

Take that Check!!!

Julio jr has no shot!

Comment

Take that Check!!!

your a clown, you jumped on icetas dick just so u can have a cotto hater on your side and hes ****ted on your idol margacheato numerous times. then u see tony might fight kermit cintron and you start tellin every1 how kermit is this great boxer and athlete. get the **** outta here man.
        Last edited by King Ju-Ju; 06-19-2010, 01:16 PM.

Comment

Cotto did a good job with Foreman but will he turn tail and run like he did against Margs and Pac when the going got tough?

Hopefully we will see if he can hang with a pressure guy soon enough.

I don't think JCC Jr is that guy however.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxeoBoriqua View Post
            your a clown, you jumped on icetas dick just so u can have a cotto hater on your side and hes ****ted on your idol margacheato numerous times. then u see tony might kermit cintron and you start tellin every1 how kermit is this great boxer and athlete. get the **** outta here man.
            Is this true? Jackie better not be big uping Kermit.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
              Julio jr has no shot!
              But Tony does. He's coming with the butcher knife.
              Originally posted by BoxeoBoriqua View Post
              your a clown, you jumped on icetas dick just so u can have a cotto hater on your side and hes ****ted on your idol margacheato numerous times. then u see tony might kermit cintron and you start tellin every1 how kermit is this great boxer and athlete. get the **** outta here man.
              Kermit is a great athlete. People need to appreciate his situation before haranguing him with stupidity.

Comment

I'm not sure how many other fighter would be given as much credit for such a weak win against a soft opponent. I would understand if Cotto destroyed him in impressive fashion, but it was a ****in' knee injury that ended the fight. I would love to see Cotto rise back to the top of the sport with Steward, but i don't get why so many people are acting like Cotto was a completely different fighter his last time around, cause it just not true.

Comment

I think Chavez Jr is next for Cotto.

Arum is trying to build him back up.

Comment

Kermit is a great athlete. People need to appreciate his situation before haranguing him with stupidity.
                    He is a great athlete, but not a great boxer.

Comment

Working...
                    X