No announcement yet.

Devon Alexander Short Highlight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MmuhammadM View Post
    That's some interesting insight, thanks. BTW Are you from St. Louis?
    yes sir born and raised

Comment

Originally posted by Terrel View Post
      Devon is a good fighter. The best at 140 IMO but he needs to work more on his D. If you watch the clips of Witter and Urango you can see he's quite open. Only a nuthugger could deny that.

As I have said, I believe him to be the best at 140 but im not gonna be blinded to some mistakes. A fast more elusive fighter can give Devon problems if he doesnt work on that.

I hope Bradley grows the balls to fight Alexander so I could see the 'Storm' die out.
      you know what i can respect that. i believe that he does need to tighten his d up some more. and glad you are being real about it. the only thing i can say is that the reason he gets hit often is because he gets into a zone, a rush if you will. when he feels he can beat you, he would stay on you and right in front of you. but he is still learning, he would tell you that himself

Comment

Originally posted by wylout View Post
        you know what i can respect that. i believe that he does need to tighten his d up some more. and glad you are being real about it. the only thing i can say is that the reason he gets hit often is because he gets into a zone, a rush if you will. when he feels he can beat you, he would stay on you and right in front of you. but he is still learning, he would tell you that himself
        Ofcourse, he's young and has alot to prove yet. Something I am sure he will do, no doubt. Looking past the stage he is at now though, once his D is on par I dont think he'll get beat. Not by anyone around right now anyway.

The right hook has been a success for him too. Followed by a straight (if distance is right) could be a 2 hit combo to be destructive to anyone. Overall he's a beast in my mind.

Comment

[QUOTE=Terrel;8658909]Ofcourse, he's young and has alot to prove yet. Something I am sure he will do, no doubt. Looking past the stage he is at now though, once his D is on par I dont think he'll get beat. Not by anyone around right now anyway.

The right hook has been a success for him too. Followed by a straight (if distance is right) could be a 2 hit combo to be destructive to anyone. Overall he's a beast in my mind.[/QUOT yeah you are right. i just can't wait for bradley to stop running. its a lot of bull crap and lies behind bradley's camp

Comment

Ofcourse, he's young and has alot to prove yet. Something I am sure he will do, no doubt. Looking past the stage he is at now though, once his D is on par I dont think he'll get beat. Not by anyone around right now anyway.

The right hook has been a success for him too. Followed by a straight (if distance is right) could be a 2 hit combo to be destructive to anyone. Overall he's a beast in my mind.
            yeah you are right. i just can't wait for bradley to stop running. its a lot of bull crap and lies behind bradley's camp
            Bradley gettin' alil too money hungry if you ask me. He knows Devon is a hard fight, a fight he would possibly lose. Money is his only way out right now and he's taking advantage of it.

Bradley = Overrated

Comment

Bradley gettin' alil too money hungry if you ask me. He knows Devon is a hard fight, a fight he would possibly lose. Money is his only way out right now and he's taking advantage of it.

Bradley = Overrated
              right. anybody that knows this sport knows when a fighter is avoiding another fighter. funny thing is a lot of people don't know bradley only got 125k for nate when he was offered 150k for devon. plus hbo offered 800k for bradley to fight devon and only 600k for maidana. but bradley fights for money, naw he is fighting every chance of fighting devon

Comment

right. anybody that knows this sport knows when a fighter is avoiding another fighter. funny thing is a lot of people don't know bradley only got 125k for nate when he was offered 150k for devon. plus hbo offered 800k for bradley to fight devon and only 600k for maidana. but bradley fights for money, naw he is fighting every chance of fighting devon
                Serious?

He running his mouth like 'the money aint right' LOL

We need this tourney to go through so the stars at 140 can shine. Bradley and Shaw chat too much **** too. Step up and be a man Bradley thas all im saying.

Comment

In my opinion Alexander is the top guy at 140 at the moment by a mile.

Comment

Originally posted by Teardrops View Post
                    In my opinion Alexander is the top guy at 140 at the moment by a mile.
                    I'd say by a marathon lol

Comment

good post it is hard to find video of him on youtube, it is not many

Comment

Working...
                      X