Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dawson vs Pascal Approved For Calzaghe's Ring Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chad deserves it fight for it. Whether Pascal deserves to be in the bout more then Cloud, ****, toss a coin, in my mind. Cloud can erase a lot of doubt by getting a clear cut victory over Johnson. I don't see why people would be upset with the news.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      The Ring ****zine is pleased to announce that it will recognize the August 14, 2010, bout between Chad Dawson and Jean Pascal in Montreal, Canada, as being for the vacant Ring ****zine light heavyweight championship of the world. [Click Here To Read More]

Dawson is already the man at 175. This should be a universally accepted truth, Ring title or not. If Dawson conquers Pascal than he simply impressively notches his belt and IMO he should look to do something big with his big talent, jump up to Heavyweight, challenge the Cruiserweight champ of choice. He is kind of screwed at 168 as far as options go unless of course Hopkins Bute does not materialize. Pretty obvious Hopkins wants no part of this kid either.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
        Chad deserves it fight for it. Whether Pascal deserves to be in the bout more then Cloud, ****, toss a coin, in my mind. Cloud can erase a lot of doubt by getting a clear cut victory over Johnson. I don't see why people would be upset with the news.

yep there should be no controversy.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
          It would be easier to stomach for some people if he had intentions on staying in the division. But he doesn't. And just like Natas said. It wouldn't be a crime to let people come to him. Yeah, yeah. I know that fighting smaller guys story. But how is Dawson gonna get anything less than peanuts if he fights any of those guys at 168 for their title? They will **** him in negotiations.

Comment

I hope Pascall stuns everyone and knocks Dawson the **** out

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ke$ha View Post
              I hope Pascall stuns everyone and knocks Dawson the **** out
              I'll put 500K against your 500K Dawson wins.

Comment

This is good news, there should be a champion for each division if possible.

Comment

i still want to see him fight cloud

Comment

joe calzaghe should be ring title emeritus forever. no one will ever be as great as him. countless loading dock workers and crowd members got their chance to fight him for the wbo belt. and they all came up short! undefeated baby.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                      joe calzaghe should be ring title emeritus forever. no one will ever be as great as him. countless loading dock workers and crowd members got their chance to fight him for the wbo belt. and they all came up short! undefeated baby.
                      Yeah, Calzaghe would've never fought Cloud I don't think. But I could be wrong. Lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X