Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Abraham, Dirrell and Kessler Pick Ward To Beat Green

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I see people say nice things about Green, That's all fine and good, but i don't see anybody betting big on him...lol. i can't even get one bet! I am VERY confident Ward will beat him.

Comment

I think Allan Green will pull off the upset. And if somebody wants to bet, holla at me.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
        NEW YORK –- The most competitive matchups, sustained action, consistent excitement and extraordinary drama: The Super Six World Boxing Classic on SHOWTIME® has offered undeniably the most compelling prizefighting on television. [Click Here To Read More]
        All my points on Green who want it

Comment

Originally posted by WV2 View Post
          best thing to happen in boxing!
          cosign

Comment

LOL Froch just basically said I want Green to win because all the Americans like Dirrell and Ward. That's kinda funny I thought.

Comment

People still don't understand how good Ward is...

I'm trying to help people realize what everyone will soon realize... Ward is the truth. He will easily beat Green and everyone else inthis tourney. It's only a matter of time before Ward and Chad Dawson meet at 170lbs. People still don't understand how good Ward is.

Comment

We know Ward is baby Roy Jones Jr. (young Roy). This cat has the potential to mimic alot of Roy Jones accomplishments. I'm pulling for him to win it all. Trust me, Joe Calzaghe did the smart thing about leaving this division just before Ward got to him. Ward would have shocked the world.

Comment

Originally posted by vinny2006 View Post
                  We know Ward is baby Roy Jones Jr. (young Roy). This cat has the potential to mimic alot of Roy Jones accomplishments. I'm pulling for him to win it all. Trust me, Joe Calzaghe did the smart thing about leaving this division just before Ward got to him. Ward would have shocked the world.
                  Ward is not not a baby Roy Jones! He has speed, but he is not powerful
                  like Roy. He cant knockout anyone in the super six.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                    I love the super six!
                    It's fkn amazing, the best thing to happen to boxing in a long time.

Ward is the real revelation so far. Not because of his ability, we all knew he had mad skills, but because of the way that he stepped up against Kessler.

He has huge confidence and self belief, he was not overawed one little bit. He is ready for anything right now, and his head is in a really good place leading into the Green fight.

WARRR Dre' !!

But good luck to Green as well. I still got a lot of time for JT and I wish him all the best, but it's great to see Green involved in this.

Comment

Originally posted by venerablefist View Post
                      i hope ward wins so dirrell can take his belt
                      Dirrell is not gonna beat Ward bro

Comment

Working...
                      X