No announcement yet.

The Ring's P4P List is a joke!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Ring's P4P List is a joke!

I am ok with 1-3, maybe not in that order, but they left off way to many people and have people ranked over each other that makes no damn sense? Since when is Donaire better that B-Hop, Ward, Bradley, or Rafael Marquez? So much for being the bible of boxing. The Ring SUCKS!

1.Manny Pacquiao
    Country: Philippines (General Santos City) Record: 51-3-2 (38 KOs)Ranking: This Week: #1 | Last Week: #1 | Weeks On List: 341 Titles: WBO, The Ring

2.Floyd Mayweather Jr.
    Country: USA (Las Vegas, Nevada) Record: 41-0-0 (25 KOs)Ranking: This Week: #2 | Last Week: #2 | Weeks On List: 39

3. Juan Manuel Marquez
    Country: Mexico Record: 50-5-1 (37 KOs)Ranking: This Week: #3 | Last Week: #3 | Weeks On List: 170 Titles: WBA, WBO, The Ring

4. Nonito Donaire
    Country: USA (San Leandro, Calif.) Record: 23-1-0 (15 KOs)Ranking: This Week: #4 | Last Week: #4 | Weeks On List: 59

5. Shane Mosley
    Country: USA (Las Vegas, Nevada) Record: 46-6-0 (39 KOs)Ranking: This Week: #5 | Last Week: #5 | Weeks On List: 73 Titles: WBA

6. Chad Dawson
    Country: USA (New Haven, Conn.) Record: 29-0-0 (17 KOs)Ranking: This Week: #6 | Last Week: #6 | Weeks On List: 32

7. Paul Williams
    Country: USA (Augusta, Ga.) Record: 38-1-0 (27 KOs)Ranking: This Week: #7 | Last Week: #7 | Weeks On List: 32

8. Sergio Martinez
    Country: Argentina Record: 44-2-2 (24 KOs)Ranking: This Week: #8 | Last Week: #8 | Weeks On List: 7 Titles: WBC, The Ring

9. Pongsaklek Wonjongkam
    Country: Thailand Record: 75-3-1 (39 KOs)Ranking: This Week: #9 | Last Week: #9 | Weeks On List: 7 Titles: WBC, The Ring

10. Celestino Caballero
    Country: Panama Record: 34-2-0 (23 KOs)Ranking: This Week: #10 | Last Week: #10 | Weeks On List: 73 Titles: WBA

I tend to agree, although P4P ranking is subjective, here is my list via youtube video:

Comment

where the fuk is Cotto??????.............................

Comment

LMAO@ DONAIRE AT 4 AND P WILL AT 7.

That's a joke.

Comment

Rafa really at this point? Donaire hasn't done **** other than Ko the decent but not so great Darchinyan so I can see your point there and Hop hasn't not looked impressive and his most recent performances making it apparent that he is not on a world class level anymore. You can mention Pavlik if you want but how great does that win look now that he was smacked around by a much smaller man than himself in his only other serious challenge since the B-hop loss?

It really doesn't matter though, P4P is all subjective and imaginary anyway. In my majical P4P list in my head I have Dawson at #1, I think overall he is the most well rounded fighter in the world and if they were all scaled to the same size he would come out on top.

Comment

Originally posted by STRUGG View Post
            where the fuk is Cotto??????.............................
            Cotto ain't even on the Boxrec P4P top ten:

1 Mayweather
            2 Pacquiao
            3 Wlad Klitschko
            4 Hopkins
            5 Vitali Klitschko
            6 Chad Dawson
            7 Paul Williams
            8 Shane Mosley
            9 JMM
            10 Lucien Bute

Comment

Originally posted by omarinbox View Post
              Cotto ain't even on the Boxrec P4P top ten:

1 Mayweather
              2 Pacquiao
              3 Wlad Klitschko
              4 Hopkins
              5 Vitali Klitschko
              6 Chad Dawson
              7 Paul Williams
              8 Shane Mosley
              9 JMM
              10 Lucien Bute
              i really dont think highly of Boxrec though.................

Comment

I do..i like the system of using the last 6 fights combined with their timings to judge how high you are ranked.

Can't think of a better online ranker.

Comment

Originally posted by omarinbox View Post
                  I do..i like the system of using the last 6 fights combined with their timings to judge how high you are ranked.

Can't think of a better online ranker.
                  no offense...............i cant think of anyone/anything worse...........to each his own................

Comment

Maybe not but to be fair, their top 10 looks a hell of a lot better than the Ring's top 10 right now.

Comment

Working...
                    X