Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ellerbe: Team Mayweather Is Not In Negotiations For Pacquiao Bout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The fact that the TS hasn't even bothered to post a link to the said news source makes such statements dubious at best.

Also, why has there been no other news outlet featuring this? Until i see actual proof that Ellerbe actually said it, i will take this piece of news with a grain of salt.

Comment

**** Elerbe and Floyd!!!! Pacquiao should just move on this fight is never gonna get done.

Comment

oh well maybe they really doesn't want the fight...they can't play prima donna all the time.

Comment

stop the presses...the guy that holds Floyd's feet while he does situps hasn't been contacted

Comment

Originally posted by k1llu View Post
            Arum is full of ****! I always had my suspicions that he was just talking to himself all along so he can say we tried and blame it all on Floyd for the fight not happening and go forward with pac vs. magarito. **** that fat big.
            delahoya said there is talks and that it's almost done.

so arum and oscar are both lying but ellerbe is telling the truth?

Comment

I guess Floyd is really scared of Pac...

<-- *****s

Comment

I smell bull**** on this one.

See what these douche bags are doing to us? They're trying to mind **** us

Just fight cinderella

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                  Ellerbe also said Floyd has never, ever used Xylocane in a public announcement too
                  Is this the same Ellerbe who denies having sexual relation with Floyd?

Comment

Its more like Ellerbe is out of the loop. Maybe rubbing Floyd's chest wasnt necessary in the negotiations so his presence was not needed..
                    Last edited by mikemurni; 06-14-2010, 09:43 PM.

Comment

http://www.boxingnews 24.com/2010/05/ellerbe-says-mayweather-isn%E2%80%99t-thinking-about-pacquiao-%E2%80%93-news/

delete space between boxingnews and 24

Comment

Working...
                      X