Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Mayweather beat any Prime fighter past or present at 130 and 135?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
    What the hell are you talking about? I think he has a very good resume especially at the lower weights, but Ill be damned if theres any fighter on his resmue that tells me whether or not he could face someone like Duran. I also never said DLH or Mosley could beat him at 135, but I couldnt confidentially put money on him over either fighter. This is why I hate Floyd fans can't even make an honest evaluation without them reacting like I slapped their *****. Calm down.
    Re- read your **** brotha. You said youre not sure he beats them at 135. Whats strange is that he beat both of them already and from the looks of it 12lbs wouldnt have made a difference. I wasnt snappin at you before so dont get too emotional. And when you say a fighter like Duran, What does that mean. Hes very beatable? Im just asking bubb.

Comment

Originally posted by studentofthegam View Post
      Re- read your **** brotha. You said youre not sure he beats them at 135. Whats strange is that he beat both of them already and from the looks of it 12lbs wouldnt have made a difference. I wasnt snappin at you before so dont get too emotional. And when you say a fighter like Duran, What does that mean. Hes very beatable? Im just asking bubb.
      from the looks of it they were at the end of their careers and clearly well past it. does that not factor into your mind at all? camacho beat sugar ray leonard btw.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
        from the looks of it they were at the end of their careers and clearly well past it. does that not factor into your mind at all? camacho beat sugar ray leonard btw.
        This brings me back to my point. Floyd beats 'em easy=Theyre washed up. Its been fun buddy. Now whats so special about Duran that Mayweather doesnt stand a chance sir.

Comment

Originally posted by british_fan View Post
          Duran vs floyd at LW would be like putting a pitbull up against a chihuahua
          cosign mate. if duran beat srl in a fight that he shouldnt win style wise at 147, i dont know how floyd will handle the greatest LW of all time

Comment

If I recall correctly Duran ****in quit in the middle of a fight like a child having a piss fit. I dont think he finished his career undefeated either so why does everyone kiss his ass. I believe he was a good fighter with great pressure but I still look at his old fights and see Mayorga. By that I mean undisciplinede rude and a cry baby.

I get it though. Its like Tyson fans. He has the street toughness yall wish you had. Any idiot can see that Floyd would run circles around him at any weight. Thats right, even at 160. Stop holding on.
            Lol

Silly fanboy

Comment

If I recall correctly Duran ****in quit in the middle of a fight like a child having a piss fit. I dont think he finished his career undefeated either so why does everyone kiss his ass. I believe he was a good fighter with great pressure but I still look at his old fights and see Mayorga. By that I mean undisciplinede rude and a cry baby.

I get it though. Its like Tyson fans. He has the street toughness yall wish you had. Any idiot can see that Floyd would run circles around him at any weight. Thats right, even at 160. Stop holding on.
              You fcking clueless *****, being undefeated doesn't mean anything. All the best have loses, in boxing if you never lost it means you have been cherry picking your opponents very carefully as Floyd has been doing for his whole career.

Duran fought everybody. Mayweather could not eve hold Duran jock strap, or beat him for that matter.

"Duran wasn't undefeated so i dont get why everybody kisses his ass."

Get the fck outta here you clown.

Comment

This brings me back to my point. Floyd beats 'em easy=Theyre washed up. Its been fun buddy. Now whats so special about Duran that Mayweather doesnt stand a chance sir.
                that's why floyd fights them cause they were washed up. why do you think he avoided cotto, margarito and pac. they were in their primes. delahoya was 35 and only had 2 more fights and looked terrible in both. mosley was 38 and probably won't fight again at the top level. you need to face reality they were well past it. hey at least hatton was in his prime just not in the right weight division oh well.
                Last edited by daggum; 06-14-2010, 08:44 PM.

Comment

Pernell Whitaker. And I'm out

Comment

maybe cuz he's the greatest lightweight ever. you sir are fukt.

Comment

I didn't see enough of Floyd at 130 or 135 to make such a judgement.
                      Last edited by BoxerDood; 06-14-2010, 08:59 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X