Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question about Margarito vs Cotto rematch (Warning boxing will be discussed here)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by baya View Post
    margarito will definitely do the same thing he did against cotto; yo, it got him his biggest W.

cotto's the one who needs to do things differently, specifically clinch and disrupt marg's forward progress.

he needs to stop being cute.
    exactly. cotto knows he cant just outbox marg, 1 big thing 4 sure is to stay off the ropes which i know steward would stress in camp. another is to work the body while inside. marg will come foward again and attempt to brake cotto down, the biggest question is if cotto would be haunted when faced with the same situation in 08 and simply fold. if the fight is signed we will find out.

Comment

Originally posted by 510-WANG-JR View Post
      u wouldnt last a minute in a boxing ring
      man please i actually box..do you???im not knocking cotto im saying if he clinched he wouldnt have had to take those knees...the post i replied to said clinching is for bitches

Comment

Originally posted by nflgenius10 View Post
        u try getting hit with casts for 11 rounds.. see how many knees u take....Not gonna hold anything against Margarito he has the style that gives Cotto all sorts of problems but lets not forget Margarito is damaged goods too
        you're missing my point..if he clinched he wouldnt have taken all those blows

Comment

Working...
        X