Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

is froch mentally changed since his first loss??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Froch is mentally changed, go back and watch his facial expressions as soon as the fight was over against Kessler, he knew he'd lost. And then, he didn't even want to do the presser. At the presser, out of emotions, he immediately says he's not fighting in Germany and if he has to, he'll pull from the tourney and retire.

"Everything is going to change now that I don't have that belt." -Carl Froch

Comment

Abraham is going to knock Froch out to Bolivian.

Comment

Only Froch knows if his confidence has truly taken a hit or not. But I wouldn't be surprised if Froch thinks he won the fight against Kessler, so he probably just thinks he was cheated and hasn't lost his old confidence.

More importantly, all the confidence and hard work in the world isn't going to help Froch survive Abraham. He's used to being the bully in the ring, but those tactics won't work here. Froch is going down in his next fight, and he's going down hard.

Comment

so the belt actually made froch???wow..just wow

Comment

He's turned into a total b1tch. He's convinced himself he got robbed in the Kessler fight. He lost cleanly. He didn't do enough to retain the belt, didn't win enough rounds. It's simple math. Mother****er's attitute was too lax in the first half of the fight and Kessler grabbed his green belt

Comment

I don't think so.

He was undefeated before the Kessler loss. So he had an undefeated swagger. "You can't beat me. You can try, but it won't happen." sort of attitude.

Now, he can't have that attitude. So yes, he may have changed a little bit but I don't think he has become mentally weak. He just knows that if he fights AA in Germany, AA will get the homecooked meal.

Comment

Originally posted by larryx2010 View Post
                cause all the sudden hes a diva....what happened to big bad ass **** talking carl"the cobra"froch???....and he hasnt mention calzaghe since..wow
                Yes, he's taken it badly and I think he'll lose to whomever he fights next.

He needs to come to terms with why he lost and also accept he was a whisker away from losing to Dirrell and Taylor.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                  I don't think so.

He was undefeated before the Kessler loss. So he had an undefeated swagger. "You can't beat me. You can try, but it won't happen." sort of attitude.

Now, he can't have that attitude. So yes, he may have changed a little bit but I don't think he has become mentally weak. He just knows that if he fights AA in Germany, AA will get the homecooked meal.
                  But Froch says he doesn't want the fight anywhere in Europe. But he DOES want it in the UK. Fckin hypocrite after an extremely contentious decision over Dirrell in Nottingham (even though I thought he won). He's being so damn petty, it's like he thinks he got totally robbed in the Kessler fight. Stupid c unt, if that fight had been in Vegas he'd have lost on all 3 cards, he just lost, simple, Kessler did more. Froch's attitude is annoying

Comment

Originally posted by ??? Jr View Post
                    Well I guess 90% of boxing fans think Froch lost to young a girl on a pink bicycle then. That's 2 losses. One against a young girl and another one against a guy who was being written off after his loss against Ward. Next is losing to another guy who virtually lost against the same young, pink bicycle riding girl, that Froch lost to.
                    90% of boxing fans dont think froch lost that fight. decision was highly controversial regardless of who won. im pretty sure the forum was split on it if i remember right.

you are overlooking the point you made earlier though - that froch somehow deserved to get robbed (although it was a farcry from a robbery). im just sayin that even in defeat, froch fought his guts out. the same can not be said for dirrell. froch doesn't deserve a loss because dirrell decided to run the entire fight. if dirrell had legitimately won then id say yea you are right, but he didnt want to fight. he wanted to pull what bernard tried to pull against calzaghe, and froch had to win ugly, just like calzaghe did. only thing is bernard didnt actually physically run, he just wanted to make it boring as ****. froch doesnt share the same loss as dirrell, froch lost with respect IMO. dirrell lost a fight that could he could have easily won, all he had to do was just fight.

also if abraham decides to use that 'give away the first 9 rounds before i start throwing ****' technique, he is going to lose hard against froch. if abraham would adopt a mike tyson esque style, he would be 100x better than he is. he has the power, he has the chin.

Comment

Originally posted by Kilrain View Post
                      But Froch says he doesn't want the fight anywhere in Europe. But he DOES want it in the UK. Fckin hypocrite after an extremely contentious decision over Dirrell in Nottingham (even though I thought he won). He's being so damn petty, it's like he thinks he got totally robbed in the Kessler fight. Stupid c unt, if that fight had been in Vegas he'd have lost on all 3 cards, he just lost, simple, Kessler did more. Froch's attitude is annoying
                      i agree he is a hypocrite. however froch calling for the fight in the US is acceptable. i think all of the third stage bouts should be on neutral ground, except maybe ward - who wanted all of his fights to be in oakland.

Comment

Working...
                      X