Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

is froch mentally changed since his first loss??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larryx2010 View Post
    cause all the sudden hes a diva....what happened to big bad ass **** talking carl"the cobra"froch???....and he hasnt mention calzaghe since..wow
    You make a really good point. Normally when a fighter loses he takes on an easy fight or two to have a breather and get his confidence back. But because of the way this Super 6 tournament is structured Froch is set up to fight the monster of the tournament next. Froch has had a series of tough fights and really could do with an easy fight not take on his toughest challenge to date. Fighting Abraham after a win when you are on a roll is one thing but to take him on when the rub of the green is not going your way is a totally different story. He is bound to be subdued in those circumstances and is really up against it.

Comment

i think froch is acting like a little whiney *****, especially on the last fight camp 360 ep. i was becoming a fan of him until i saw him whining the whole ep. what a little *****.

however, i do think that the fight should be on neutral grounds. i also thought the kessler fight should have went to froch, but really they both fought so great that a draw should have been given.

overall, i think frochs loss has led him to being a crybaby, whining over every little issue - but this is expected, considering that he has something to say about everything. he never fails to crack me up when he talks about himself though. i've never seen a brit who talked so highly of himself "ahm a strohng and powerful chahmpian" hilarious.

at the end of the day though - i think froch is the same fighter. hes just whining about **** cause hes a sore loser.

Comment

Although I thought Kessler won, Froch now feels what Dirrell felt after their fight. Karma sucks, he had it coming. He couldn't even be man enough and say Dirrell gave him a tough fight. He lost rightfully. Nothing can be done to give Dirrell that win back, so now he shares that same loss with Dirrell. I'm glad he didn't go unpunished.

Comment

I think there's a big chance that Froch is damaged goods, but I will still bet on him. I really hope he will come back, I love him outside and inside the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by ??? Jr View Post
            Although I thought Kessler won, Froch now feels what Dirrell felt after their fight. Karma sucks, he had it coming. He couldn't even be man enough and say Dirrell gave him a tough fight. He lost rightfully. Nothing can be done to give Dirrell that win back, so now he shares that same loss with Dirrell. I'm glad he didn't go unpunished.
            regardless who you thought won the dirrell fight, at least froch came to actually fight kessler. dirrell came to make it a stinkfest, running like a young girl on a pink bicycle for the first several rounds. im all about the sweet science, but dirrell was hardly making the science "sweet". dirrell could have won if he would have just fought, and probably is much more skilled than froch, but the only reason he lost that fight is because he fought like a ****ing *****. i have respect for froch in his loss to kessler - i have no respect for dirrell's performance.

Comment

Originally posted by John Hue View Post
              You make a really good point. Normally when a fighter loses he takes on an easy fight or two to have a breather and get his confidence back. But because of the way this Super 6 tournament is structured Froch is set up to fight the monster of the tournament next. Froch has had a series of tough fights and really could do with an easy fight not take on his toughest challenge to date. Fighting Abraham after a win when you are on a roll is one thing but to take him on when the rub of the green is not going your way is a totally different story. He is bound to be subdued in those circumstances and is really up against it.
              You could say the exact same thing about Abraham.

Topic: It looks as if Froch has lost some of his pre-Kessler swagger. I'm not sure that it can be contributed to the 'L' on his record though. It's rather the format of the tournament that gives the fighters this sense of urgency. Froch (and AA) knows that defeat spells exit.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                You could say the exact same thing about Abraham.

Topic: It looks as if Froch has lost some of his pre-Kessler swagger. I'm not sure that it can be contributed to the 'L' on his record though. It's rather the format of the tournament that gives the fighters this sense of urgency. Froch (and AA) knows that defeat spells exit.
                Not necesarilly for Abraham though..

Comment

He realizes he's nothing without the belt, on Fight Camp 360, he was telling his gf, everything is going to be different now, he knows the attention he was getting as champ was suddenly going to be gone.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary View Post
                    Not necesarilly for Abraham though..
                    Right. But quite likely.

Comment

Originally posted by kenso View Post
                      regardless who you thought won the dirrell fight, at least froch came to actually fight kessler. dirrell came to make it a stinkfest, running like a young girl on a pink bicycle for the first several rounds. im all about the sweet science, but dirrell was hardly making the science "sweet". dirrell could have won if he would have just fought, and probably is much more skilled than froch, but the only reason he lost that fight is because he fought like a ****ing *****. i have respect for froch in his loss to kessler - i have no respect for dirrell's performance.
                      Well I guess 90% of boxing fans think Froch lost to young a girl on a pink bicycle then. That's 2 losses. One against a young girl and another one against a guy who was being written off after his loss against Ward. Next is losing to another guy who virtually lost against the same young, pink bicycle riding girl, that Froch lost to.

Comment

Working...
                      X