No announcement yet.

Would KT KO Pacman?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would KT KO Pacman?

Seriously, Pacman has gotten a chin for whatever reason since fighting at 130 and below where he got hurt by way smaller fighters, that said KT would easily be the hardest puncher Pacman ever fought.

DO NOT BRING UP HATTON! KT was past his prime and was already all injury prone. He wasn't what he once had been. I am talking the KT who fought Judah(undefeated 23 yrs old) and Mitchell(1), the one that could fight complete boxers and finish them in six regardless of his slower speed. KT had a great boxing IQ amazing reactions and pin point accuracy.

Keep in mind KT had a great chin he shook off punches most wouldn't get up from let alone stand up after. Anyone else think that Pacman would be crippled by KT's power?

Either I'm tired or what, who's KT?

Comment

i think mannys style would be all wrong for him..2 quick with his in and out movement and his foot speed is twice that of hattons..to be honest i think manny would make him quit on his stool

Comment

Originally posted by Ben_London View Post
        tszyu......................

Comment

Originally posted by Ben_London View Post
          chickendance...
          judah...
          pony tail...
          ...anything ring a bell yet?

Comment

Originally posted by ummeed View Post
            chickendance...
            judah...
            pony tail...
            ...anything ring a bell yet?
            Oh yeah got it now.

Comment

Originally posted by larryx2010 View Post
              i think mannys style would be all wrong for him..2 quick with his in and out movement and his foot speed is twice that of hattons..to be honest i think manny would make him quit on his stool
              Yeah, but if KT landed on him I don't know that he would open up like he did. I am just picturing JMM vs. Pacman(similar tactical style). Than I put on the fact that the straight right is the best weapon against a Lefty and than you add in the fact that for what ever reason KT knocked out every Lefty he has ever fought.

One shot could literally end the fight as he proved.

Comment

Originally posted by poeticlsykuac View Post
                Yeah, but if KT landed on him I don't know that he would open up like he did. I am just picturing JMM vs. Pacman(similar tactical style). Than I put on the fact that the straight right is the best weapon against a Lefty and than you add in the fact that for what ever reason KT knocked out every Lefty he has ever fought.

One shot could literally end the fight as he proved.
                i agree......would be a hell of a fight at 140...

Comment

Originally posted by larryx2010 View Post
                  Pacquiao's foot speed is on par with Hatton's, so I wouldn't say twice. But Pacquiao does have the better footwork.

Comment

would of bin a hell of a war and could go either way but i think you could be right, that KT might be to big and strong especially in his prime.

Comment

Working...
                    X