Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A TV interview I did talking about Pacquiao's selection as the Fighter of the Decade

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

here we go again with this fighter of the decade, we should stop this. we should give *****s some time to recover from the pain they feel about this fighter of the decade award....

Comment

very cool....though i don't agree with the part about Floyd being unwilling to take risky fights..................he just wants the renumeration in place before he will take them.........

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
        here we go again with this fighter of the decade, we should stop this. we should give *****s some time to recover from the pain they feel about this fighter of the decade award....
        We're trying too but every time they get to wild we keep having to remind them who Manny is LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by check hook View Post
          very cool....though i don't agree with the part about Floyd being unwilling to take risky fights..................he just wants the renumeration in place before he will take them.........
          Thanks. Basically what I said in the rest of the interview was that while the BWAA can make their selection, the real answer will come when Pacquiao and Mayweather meet.

Comment

With Money its all about the Money.

With Manny, its about pushing the limits. Hey, he desrves it.

I'm a *****, he'll whip Manny's ass.

Comment

Talk about Bias. Why when they showed their accomplishments, did they conveniently forget to mention that fact that Floyd held titles in 5 different weight divisions? They said Pac had 20 Ko's while floyd had "only" 8. So what? They are different types of fighters. If there was even a tiny bit of fairness, they would've mentioned that fact that, while Floyd has "only" 8 Ko's he has completely dominated nearly every fight he has fought as a Pro, while Pac has a few controversial decisions and hasn't even come close to dominating like Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by Asian Sensation View Post
                From last night

>
                Ryan,

Do you feel Floyd Mayweather, Jr is a great fighter?

Comment

2000-2010 is a decade?

Comment

Originally posted by megadeth View Post
                    Talk about Bias. Why when they showed their accomplishments, did they conveniently forget to mention that fact that Floyd held titles in 5 different weight divisions? They said Pac had 20 Ko's while floyd had "only" 8. So what? They are different types of fighters. If there was even a tiny bit of fairness, they would've mentioned that fact that, while Floyd has "only" 8 Ko's he has completely dominated nearly every fight he has fought as a Pro, while Pac has a few controversial decisions and hasn't even come close to dominating like Floyd.
                    Have you ever seen coverage from the Philippines which is even slightly critical of Pacquiao?

Comment

Originally posted by Vito Corleone View Post
                      Ryan,

Do you feel Floyd Mayweather, Jr is a great fighter?
                      Yes I do, thats why he was also in consideration for Fighter of the Decade.

Accolades aside, Mayweather has the best boxing skill I've ever seen in my lifetime. He's an amazing fighter, though I'd like to have seen him test himself more in the mid 2000s.

Comment

Working...
                      X