Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Double Standards Reguarding The Destruction Of GERALD McCLELLAN?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
    Good point with the quitter nickname. Its likely true, we want these fighters to give it all and doesn't think of the consequences. Like when people said **** about Cotto after the Marg fight. Most people who called fighters a quitter haven't really laced up themself.
    Thanks for the comment. I don't think I'll be able to replicate this thread ever. It will probably be the best I've ever made. There won't be another like it.

This is going down as emiritus......

Comment

• Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
      . Most people who called fighters a quitter haven't really laced up themself.
      Be very careful using those words, trust me. Since probably most have not ever laced 'em up they will get offended and attack. Just saying from personal experience.

But the words are true, these cats critique everything as if they know exactly what a fighter deals with in the ring. As if they know what its like to be dropped and not even be coherant enough to realize that your actually in a fight. I could go on and on. While I say be carefull using the words I want you to know that I agree with your statement 110%.........Rockin'

Comment

• Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
        Be very careful using those words, trust me. Since probably most have not ever laced 'em up they will get offended and attack. Just saying from personal experience.

But the words are true, these cats critique everything as if they know exactly what a fighter deals with in the ring. As if they know what its like to be dropped and not even be coherant enough to realize that your actually in a fight. I could go on and on. While I say be carefull using the words I want you to know that I agree with your statement 110%.........Rockin'
        Do you box?

Comment

• Originally posted by MmuhammadM View Post
          Do you box?
          I dont fight anymore. got into reffing and such but had a stroke so I'm just relaxing now dealing with how long it takes to recover from those things. I'll do it though, recover. hopefully in time you'll watch me reffing on tv.

my profile pick is immediately after my first pro fight with my manager jackie kallen. shes a great lady and built one fine stable. we had wars down there at galaxy, great memories............Rockin'

Comment

I dont fight anymore. got into reffing and such but had a stroke so I'm just relaxing now dealing with how long it takes to recover from those things. I'll do it though, recover. hopefully in time you'll watch me reffing on tv.

my profile pick is immediately after my first pro fight with my manager jackie kallen. shes a great lady and built one fine stable. we had wars down there at galaxy, great memories............Rockin'
            Thats bad. Hope you have a great recovery. Do you think boxing caused it?

Comment

Thats bad. Hope you have a great recovery. Do you think boxing caused it?
              no, boxing had nothing to do with it. they just found that i have a high red blood cell count, that was probably the reason. i havent fought in over 10 years, had been reffing/judging though..........Rockin'

Comment

no, boxing had nothing to do with it. they just found that i have a high red blood cell count, that was probably the reason. i havent fought in over 10 years, had been reffing/judging though..........Rockin'
                When you were fighting how good was your chin?

Comment

When you were fighting how good was your chin?
                  It was good. I was stopped twice in about 67 bouts. **** happens, ya know. Can't see them all coming at ya.........Rockin'

Comment

It was good. I was stopped twice in about 67 bouts. **** happens, ya know. Can't see them all coming at ya.........Rockin'
                    67 is amazing. Great.

Comment

67 is amazing. Great.
                      Thank you, but its not amazing. I did what I did and what happened happened, ya know.............Rockin'

Comment

Working...
                      X