Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Double Standards Reguarding The Destruction Of GERALD McCLELLAN?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
    Who is MmuhammadM? Surely he's not a no0b poster...
    is this a sarcastic comment?

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
      Who is MmuhammadM? Surely he's not a no0b poster...
      If this is a serious comment, green k

Comment

• there has been an article posted by a news paper that is quite informative, but I can't find it at the moment.

Comment

• Originally posted by HandSpeed303 View Post
          You know what, I wrote in a topic before about wacthing the G-Man/Benn fight with my pops, and his reaction to the fight.

When Gerald took that knee, I remember my dad saying, "this dude is about to quit"...Then the fight was over. I said to my dad, "that didn't look right"...My pops then said, "didn't need to look right, this clown just gave up...Chump ****"...

My dad felt like crap when Gerald slumpped in the corner. One thing that will always be a constant...Only you know how much you can take. Period. Gerald knew something was wrong.

Very sad night for me...I will never forget it.

On A Side Note: The internet was not the monster back then, that it is now. The very next morning they had a section on the fight in the paper. I followed all of the updates in the local paper for about 4 months (sometimes there was nothing)...Then the reports stopped. The last report I read said he wasn't doing well. I thought the G-man died. Real talk.
          "On A Side Note: The internet was not the monster back then, that it is now. The very next morning they had a section on the fight in the paper. I followed all of the updates in the local paper for about 4 months (sometimes there was nothing)...Then the reports stopped. The last report I read said he wasn't doing well. I thought the G-man died. Real talk." - Really? is that all they reported on such a serious boxing injury? That can't be real. Are you sure?

The fight wasn't that long ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by MmuhammadM View Post
            there has been an article posted by a news paper that is quite informative, but I can't find it at the moment.
            i posted this link from the observer. If this is the one your talking about.

http://observer.guardian.co.uk/osm/s...583541,00.html

Comment

• Originally posted by Home town hero View Post
              i posted this link from the observer. If this is the one your talking about.

http://observer.guardian.co.uk/osm/s...583541,00.html
              Oh yes that was the one. someone else posted it before, but it got lost on the pages of this thread. Thanks.

Comment

• dam i thought for once i provided some good knowledge and somone had beat me to it. Or maybe you are confused and it was me who originaly posted it and have some worth in my life still

Comment

dam i thought for once i provided some good knowledge and somone had beat me to it. Or maybe you are confused and it was me who originaly posted it and have some worth in my life still
                  i'm confused................................I have never understood a sarcasm of forums.

Comment

• Originally posted by MmuhammadM View Post
                    i'm confused................................I have never understood a sarcasm of forums.
                    dont worry was just saying that i think it was me who posted it first.

Ive been down the pub so im suprised if any of this makes sense.

Comment

dont worry was just saying that i think it was me who posted it first.

Ive been down the pub so im suprised if any of this makes sense.
                      actually I think it was.

Anyway if you've read: "my rant on boxing today" section of this thread.............

.....help me out here please: Do I have nostalgic syndrome?

Comment

Working...
                      X