Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Double Standards Reguarding The Destruction Of GERALD McCLELLAN?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Home town hero View Post
    no definatly pyor in the arguello first fight. Panama lewis, a convicted boxing cheater gave pryor a specific bottle that made him come out for the next round from being exhausted to being nearly new. The commision failed to urine test pyor after that fight.

We will never know what was in that bottle but if it was even water just with a few teaspoonfuls of sugar it was illegal back then.
    It can't be pryor unless my ears are deceiving me. I watched the "assault in the ring" doc. and I CLEARLY heard them say it was alexes who was linked to panama lewis.

Maybe I have to watch it again now.

I'm confused.

Comment

• Originally posted by MmuhammadM View Post
      It can't be pryor unless my ears are deceiving me. I watched the "assault in the ring" doc. and I CLEARLY heard them say it was alexes who was linked to panama lewis.

I'm confused.
      lol no , twas pryor , alexis lost

Comment

I'm confused.

j/k

Comment

• Originally posted by S H O B O X View Post
          lol no , twas pryor , alexis lost
          I swear I heard alexis on the documentary.

ok fine I'll take your word for it.

Also I want to ask you a question: How comes Aron Pryor is so untalked about as an ATG. It's like he never existed. What era did he fight in?

He seems to be one of the least famous ATG's ever.

Comment

• Originally posted by S H O B O X View Post

j/k
            Sorry I know I've been unessesarily spamming that video on so many comments. I'll do it less from now on.

Comment

I swear I heard alexis on the documentary.

ok fine I'll take your word for it.

Also I want to ask you a question: How comes Aron Pryor is so untalked about as an ATG. It's like he never existed. What era did he fight in?

He seems to be one of the least famous ATG's ever.
              because his resume is pretty weak for an ATG, he had drug problems. He retired and cameback like 3 times and fough weak opposition, got kod by a contender, trained by panama the scum bag lewis and the magic water bottle.

Comment

• Originally posted by Home town hero View Post
                because his resume is pretty weak for an ATG, he had drug problems. He retired and cameback like 3 times and fough weak opposition, got kod by a contender, trained by panama the scum bag lewis and the magic water bottle.
                hardly anyone knows his "hawk time" line either.

To me, this fighter never existed.

do you know what era he fought in?

Comment

• what era did Aron pryor fight in?

Comment

• Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
                    I'm not a doctor so I don't know. From everything I've read though, the screening today is a lot more thorough and the standards a lot stricter than just a few years ago.

Poet
                    At what time would they have done the screening? in geralds training camp?

Comment

• Who is MmuhammadM? Surely he's not a no0b poster...
                      ________
                      Suzuki Mightyboy Specifications
                      Last edited by BostonGuy; 03-09-2011, 04:57 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X