Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sure he got skills, but how can u respect this guy outside the ring?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by COACH-WEBB View Post
    Another Manny fan making a gay connotation..can't say that I'm surprised. I'm done with this thread.
    floyd gets into scandals with ellerbe, pac with model chicks. whats not to like about that?

now coach i know your a floyd fanatic; tell me why you like and respect mayweather outside the ring..

Comment

Originally posted by GT-R View Post
      And possibly half your money if she finds out. Not to mention bonus STDs.
      Sure you can hate mayweather, but can you deal with the fact that **** like this is the reason why he is who he is?

Comment

Manny's wife knows......
        Ellerbe doesn't know...

Comment

Originally posted by bmoffitt18 View Post
          Sure you can hate mayweather, but can you deal with the fact that **** like this is the reason why he is who he is?
          yet he wonders why people hate him..
          and downplays US for not supporting his match with mosley to reach 4M buys..

Comment

yet he wonders why people hate him..
            and downplays US for not supporting his match with mosley to reach 4M buys..
            Respond to my other thread man...its all an act...that your playing into

Comment

floyd gets into scandals with ellerbe, pac with model chicks. whats not to like about that?

now coach i know your a floyd fanatic; tell me why you like and respect mayweather outside the ring..
              Dude you are a joke. Manny is a married man, dude has a family....that's the problem. But you like to overlook the wrong that he does, but knock the fighter that you hate when he does something you don't like. At least have some balance....and I like Mayweather based on his BOXING skills and ability. That's what you see me post about on here.

Comment

Originally posted by Gutz View Post
                People do care..

People do buy in to the good vs bad guy roll..

Who gives a **** about cheating... when he still a cool and likable guy ..

Floyd still an arrogant ****..
                You fall for the persona thing just like everyone else does.

Floyd the "arrogant ****" who is black, fast, slick, smooth and some say boring in the ring".

Do you even remember when Floyd only had the "Pretty Boy" persona? He was super talented and still a nobody. Once he put on the "Money" mask, the hate grew and so did the checks, fame and infamy.

Manny who is the humble, nice, good guy outside the ring and a relentless lion inside it.

Could it be that the "cool, likeable guy" thing is a persona too? That Pac might really be an "arrogant ****"?

I know many filipinos that don't like him. That have said he and Jinky are very arrogant.

By the way, he's a cool and like able guy, that makes a vow to his wife and God and then breaks it. He embarrasses her and his kids many times in front of the world and flaunts it in her face, by having a kid with another woman? Hmm, he doesn't sound too like able to me. Sounds like Pac is the "arrogant ****".
                Last edited by megadeth; 06-11-2010, 12:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Gutz View Post
                  People do care..

People do buy in to the good vs bad guy roll..

Who gives a **** about cheating... when he still a cool and likable guy ..

Floyd still an arrogant ****..
                  LMFAO!

do you see your logic???

Its ok to say you stand by your morals but I cheated on my wife SEVERAL TIMES!
                  but its ok I get a pass cause im cool like that
                  hahahhah

Comment

Dude you are a joke. Manny is a married man, dude has a family....that's the problem. But you like to overlook the wrong that he does, but knock the fighter that you hate when he does something you don't like. At least have some balance....and I like Mayweather based on his BOXING skills and ability. That's what you see me post about on here.
                    i said scandals. meaning rumors. no facts to it, even floyds fling with ellerbe. well, i love muscles video kinda shines a shim of light to it.

Even tho pac is caught up in this, he still a likeable guy. How the hell are you so sure that he cheats on his wife? Where you there when it happened? Do you have pictures?

Meanwhile your idol, likes to direct negative attention towards him. And now we are discussing why you Floyd fans love him so much. So are u trying to tell me now that you only like him when hes in the ring but dislike him outside?

Comment

Originally posted by Eaner0919 View Post
                      nah sorry its the same old **** and sadly you know it

I see the same **** from MIC, Maestro, Burner, Bee Keepz, Forza and all the other Pac Haters..

Yet you only seem to get on the Pac-Fans..

Comment

Working...
                      X