No announcement yet.

whose competition was greater???...Cotto or floyd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Come on Man... View Post
    It was outrageous back then...Cotto @ no point in his career has done anything @ all better than Floyd in boxing. Floyd has always been the superior fighter with the superior resume. I like Cotto but his resume isn't that good. Mosley, Judah, Geale, Clottey, Maliginaggi, Torres, etc. is not even remotely comparable to Floyd's resume.

I agree, but it was a closer conversation then that it is now, plus add the haters and their alts, and the poll is unsurprising.

Since then, Floyd has beaten lions like Mosley, Maidana, and Berto, beat Cotto himself, and took down a one dimensional puncher but ATG in Pacquiao. Took advantage of overhyped flawed fighters like Ortiz and Canelo.

Cotto has beaten Martinez coming out of a wheelchair, Margarito after an eye injury (who beat him previously) and uh...Trout? lmao.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post

I agree, but it was a closer conversation then that it is now, plus add the haters and their alts, and the poll is unsurprising.

Since then, Floyd has beaten lions like Mosley, Maidana, and Berto, beat Cotto himself, and took down a one dimensional puncher but ATG in Pacquiao. Took advantage of overhyped flawed fighters like Ortiz and Canelo.

Cotto has beaten Martinez coming out of a wheelchair, Margarito after an eye injury (who beat him previously) and uh...Trout? lmao.
      Cotto actually lost to Trout and he arguably lost to Clottey, although Clottey just refused to let his hands go. Not trying to bash Miguel he's a warrior and champion but it's just the truth.

Comment

• Those were funny times...

Comment

• Originally posted by spytactics View Post
          Yes, but the defensive minded fights on worldstar have less views than the knockout ending fights.
          I dont watch worldstar so i wouldnt know

Comment

Working...
          X