xxjlc 2x
    ndou
    corley
    xzab
    xdlh
    jmm
    ssm*
    xalvy

*= only because ssm slaughtered the most feared man below hw that ever lived prior to.
    x = serious opps (yes, even dlh. may didnt drain him to a bag of bones like some one else did)

yes, cotto got to ssm earlier but so what ? whos to say may wouldnt have beaten that ssm ? besides may winning all of his fights, he made it look so easy whereas cotto often found difficulties. im a fan of both btw.

Comment

• Originally posted by larryusa View Post
      sounds like an excuse from a racist ass poster who hates to see black men in a position of power...
      I'm not racist...floyd's fan base is made up of low income black people...none of who would use his fight style in worldstar hip hop fight videos, none of who truly appreciate the defensive side of boxing. If he had 1 loss, his fan base would be stripped by at least 50%.

Comment

• Wow. Never thought about this haha. Definitely Cotto when you think about it. Prime Margs, fresh Mosley, prime Pacquiao, Sergio, Canelo. But idk, Floyds got some good names from way back when.

Comment

• Is this a rhetorical question we know the answer to already.
          Cotto and the word cherry picker don't go together. Floyd and that word are synonymous together. Like love and msarrisge, horse sand carriage.

Comment

• Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
            Is this a rhetorical question we know the answer to already.
            Cotto and the word cherry picker don't go together. Floyd and that word are synonymous together. Like love and msarrisge, horse sand carriage.
            ever super star cherry picks if you don't think so your crazy

Comment

• Originally posted by spytactics View Post
              I'm not racist...floyd's fan base is made up of low income black people...none of who would use his fight style in worldstar hip hop fight videos, none of who truly appreciate the defensive side of boxing. If he had 1 loss, his fan base would be stripped by at least 50%.
              fighting defensive and countering works wonders in street fights

Comment

fighting defensive and countering works wonders in street fights
                Yes, but the defensive minded fights on worldstar have less views than the knockout ending fights.

Comment

• Originally posted by Come on Man... View Post
                  This poll is outrageous no objectivity whatsoever on here
                  Did you not pay attention to the date of the OP?

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                    Did you not pay attention to the date of the OP?
                    It was outrageous back then...Cotto @ no point in his career has done anything @ all better than Floyd in boxing. Floyd has always been the superior fighter with the superior resume. I like Cotto but his resume isn't that good. Mosley, Judah, Geale, Clottey, Maliginaggi, Torres, etc. is not even remotely comparable to Floyd's resume.

Comment

i proudly support my fellow black americans
                      @ your avatar

Comment

Working...
                      X