Collapse
No announcement yet.

Im beginning to think mayweather vs pacquaio will never happen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is what I've felt also. The sooner we know the better. Mayweather simply wants none of Pac. No sense in beating a dead horse. Let's leave the guy alone and let him enjoy his retirement.

Comment

Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
      This is what I've felt also. The sooner we know the better. Mayweather simply wants none of Pac. No sense in beating a dead horse. Let's leave the guy alone and let him enjoy his retirement.
      Only an idiot would think he is going to retire are you an idiot ?

People said he could not possibly KO Hatton after Hatton took every thing big power punching KT could throw at him , bad way of reading Floyd , I think he will stop Manny in the latter rounds because of clean unseen shots .

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
        Only an idiot would think he is going to retire are you an idiot ?

People said he could not possibly KO Hatton after Hatton took every thing big power punching KT could throw at him , bad way of reading Floyd , I think he will stop Manny in the latter rounds because of clean unseen shots .
        Hows that seriously..?
        FACT: Floyd could not stop lightweight Marquez nor Shane..
        FACT: Pac has taken clean flush shots from Cotto and Clottey two tough Welters in the game and Pac still managed to come forward..
        Be real with yourself and not bias.. The only way Floyd beats Pac is on the cards.. Nothing more..

Back to the question at hand.. Does this fight happen, im leaning towards not in Nov. due to Floyd stating he only fights once a year and with that said if Floyd DOES only fight once a year it aint gonna be enough to get ready for a showdown with Pac.

Clearly this fight will be the biggest paycheck for both fighters.. FACT

Now if Pac was an easy fight for Floyd and Floyd knows this will be the biggest payday EVER for him, dont you think Floyd would of signed the fight already and steal more of the fans money with an easy payday (ex. Marquez fight)..

Truth is Pac WILL NOT be an easy fight for Floyd and he, Roger, and his Pappy know that....

Comment

Originally posted by trainhard_187 View Post
          Hows that seriously..?
          FACT: Floyd could not stop lightweight Marquez nor Shane..
          FACT: Pac has taken clean flush shots from Cotto and Clottey two tough Welters in the game and Pac still managed to come forward..
          Be real with yourself and not bias.. The only way Floyd beats Pac is on the cards.. Nothing more..

Back to the question at hand.. Does this fight happen, im leaning towards not in Nov. due to Floyd stating he only fights once a year and with that said if Floyd DOES only fight once a year it aint gonna be enough to get ready for a showdown with Pac.

Clearly this fight will be the biggest paycheck for both fighters.. FACT

Now if Pac was an easy fight for Floyd and Floyd knows this will be the biggest payday EVER for him, dont you think Floyd would of signed the fight already and steal more of the fans money with an easy payday (ex. Marquez fight)..

Truth is Pac WILL NOT be an easy fight for Floyd and he, Roger, and his Pappy know that....
          Floyd never tried to KO JMM , Shane is harder to stop than Pac ,, Pac is slightly smaller than Floyd and Ive always thought nobody smaller than Floyd can beat him .

Floyd thinks Pac is juicing thats why he has not just up and signed , he knws he will kick his butt , he just wants to know the guy is not cheating against him ,,, its not real hard to figure out .

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
            Floyd never tried to KO JMM , Shane is harder to stop than Pac ,, Pac is slightly smaller than Floyd and Ive always thought nobody smaller than Floyd can beat him .

Floyd thinks Pac is juicing thats why he has not just up and signed , he knws he will kick his butt , he just wants to know the guy is not cheating against him ,,, its not real hard to figure out .
            I think its just a matter of Floyd playing mind games with Pac which is how this whole steroid bs started. Its just it got out of control and would be too late to totally back out now because it will make him look like a total douche.

As far as Floyd not tryin' to KO JMM. Its total horse****, if Floyd had the chance he would have taken it, nor if he could he would have done it. Every fighter's instinct tells you that.

And if its really true that he didn't try KO JMM because he was too tentative to take the risk, what more would he do if he was fighting Pac.
            Last edited by mikemurni; 06-14-2010, 09:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
              I agree bro, we shouldn't force a man to fight if he really doesn't want to we should let him enjoy his retirement the man deserved it....

Comment

Originally posted by mikemurni View Post
                I think its just a matter of Floyd playing mind games with Pac which is how this whole steroid bs started. Its just it got out of control and would be too late to totally back out now because it will make him look like a total douche.

As far as Floyd not tryin' to KO JMM. Its total horse****, if Floyd had the chance he would have taken it, nor if he could he would have done it. Every fighter's instinct tells you that.

And if its really true that he didn't try KO JMM because he was too tentative to take the risk, what more would he do if he was fighting Pac.
                You got eyes did it look like he went all out to try and stop JMM , look at the Mosley fight , lets say Floyd went after JMM the same way ,,, horse**** is it I dont think so , Floyd cruised with JMM and got rounds its like prepping a racehorse he needed JMM and he needed Mosley and he is ready for Pac , just as Pac is now ready for Floyd , thats why Im very confident of the fight will happen , I think Floyd will stop Pac you think different no point arguing we will see soon .

Comment

Originally posted by larryx2010 View Post
                  and the boxing world will move on..it always has and always will
                  This ^^^ Boxing is a helluva lot bigger than both of those guys, and there will be fights just as good enough not better.

Comment

floyd is scared for his life as well as his 0.

can't blame him for *****ing out.

Comment

Embarrassing to the Mayweather clan if he ducks Pacquiao the second time around.

If Floyd ducks Manny again they need to change their last name from Mayweather to Gayweather for good.

Comment

Working...
                      X