Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is team Pac being hypocritical about abiding by the commision? (NEW EXAMPLES)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Twako View Post
    they were in negotiations. nothing was signed yet. they could negotiate all they want. and to his credit, he's trying to give in to a rule NOT required by the commission.
    Please don't talk about anything that is NOT required by the commission (which ONE) and Manny.

Comment

Originally posted by Gordon Gekko View Post
      Okay.. good. I already said that though. What about Miguel Cotto? He had an extra weight penalty in his contract. Does he have a history of not making weight?
      simple. the commision only puts penalties over 147. the agreed contract was at 145.

Comment

Originally posted by Tamis_Siensya View Post
        Bash Team Pacquiao for stipulating $10m penalty and I got no problem with that! But Floyd's ****** to say YES and that was that!

Floyd offered OST to Pac in a contract stipulation and Pac said NO, debate to death with it! Manny's su****ious he's cheating blah blah blah...

But to stir both that are different en****** in one point to prove something which will prolly end up like "Manny's abiding by the commish rules but goes overboard for the weight penalty" is farce, because the only time team Pac said that they'll abide by the commish is for the testing. Can't be applied for the weight penalty, coz it's contractual! And both camps can say yes or no!
        Okay I finally see where your getting at.

The reason people are bashing team Pac for the weight penalties is because Roach said "Let the commission do their job"... So when Floyd has a stipulation Manny wants to abide by the commission because he thinks the drug testing is good enough, but when Manny has a stipulation it's okay to say **** the commission rules because they're not good enough. Hypocritical it is.

Comment

Okay.. good. I already said that though. What about Miguel Cotto? He had an extra weight penalty in his contract. Does he have a history of not making weight?
          No, he does NOT have a history is missing weight.

Comment

Originally posted by Twako View Post
            simple. the commision only puts penalties over 147. the agreed contract was at 145.
            Bull****! That's utter bs. The commission fines above the contracted weight. If anyone doesn't believe me you can email Kizer himself.

kkizer@boxing.nv.gov

He will reply, so go ahead.

Comment

So what's the point of your thread then again mate?

Coz to me nothing hypocritical about abiding by team Pac commish rules FOR OST, but they didn't say that in weight stipulations.

Comment

Okay I finally see where your getting at.

The reason people are bashing team Pac for the weight penalties is because Roach said "Let the commission do their job"... So when Floyd has a stipulation Manny wants to abide by the commission because he thinks the drug testing is good enough, but when Manny has a stipulation it's okay to say **** the commission rules because they're not good enough. Hypocritical it is.

When did team Pac say the weight penalty by the commish wasn't good enough? Or is it the fans who's saying that?

Comment

So what's the point of your thread then again mate?

Coz to me nothing hypocritical about abiding by team Pac commish rules FOR OST, but they didn't say that in weight stipulations.
                  Check the reply I posted to your previous post

Comment

When did team Pac say the weight penalty by the commish wasn't good enough?
                    Actions speak louder than words...

Comment

When did team Pac say the weight penalty by the commish wasn't good enough? Or is it the fans who's saying that?
                      Around the same time Floyd Mayweather Jr. said Manny Pacquiao was on steroids.

Comment

Working...
                      X