Tygart: "Blood testing within 18 days of the fight was not necessary"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Johnny Chingas View Post
    Floyds first 40 fights.

Show me when the NSAC has never caught boxers with their system.
    Ouch!.......

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post

No its called random, look it up. They (USADA) decides when to test and when not to but to all the athletes they could be tested anytime.
      if the USADA is deciding when to test, its not really random is it?

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
        Then why didn't Pac accept 14 days the first time?
        Noone seems to answer this question they always avoid it.

Pac didnt want to do it on Floyd terms..

Pac even said this in a interview...

Pac is no one *****....

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
          Obviously they felt the need to stop randomly testing blood with 18 days left till fight night.

Tygart: I'm not worried about the 14-day or the 24-day blackout period, I'm worried about the rest of it. If someone's telling you that's where it fell apart, I think you've got to add the follow-up, 'Well, what kind of testing was going to happen before the 14-day or the 24-day blackout period?' The 14-day period, I'm a lot less concerned about that than what you're doing in the two months before that 14-day period."

He's basically saying that a fighter will not benefit from ped's in a 2-week period of time. Even so, Pac said they can test him immediately after the fight. So does he know of a wonder drug that can make bullets bounce off of him (as Roger stated), within 2 weeks, then be clean on fight night?
          Whatever Floats your boat dude, when its all said and done if Pac wants to face Floyd he will be taking OST with no cut off date.

Comment

Originally posted by M.I.C. View Post
            Whatever Floats your boat dude, when its all said and done if Pac wants to face Floyd he will be taking OST with no cut off date.
            Seems as if you're more concerned with Floyd getting his way, than u are with actually seeing the fight. Typical amongst Floydboyz. Its sad...

Comment

Originally posted by M.I.C. View Post
              Originally Posted by M.I.C. View Post
              Show me where "the need for random testing" is deemed unnecessary. Show me where a fighter requesting a cut off date is deemed appropriate.

Originally Posted by Johnny Chingas View Post
              Floyds first 40 fights.

Show me when the NSAC has never caught boxers with their system.

"Call the amberlamps"

Comment

Tygart: "We chose not to blood test closer to the fight than we did because there was no need to do so"

That puts an end to all the bull now about testing up till the day of the fight. Now if the head of the USADA says its not necessary to test within 18 days of the fight, then clearly 14 days should be sufficient.
                Mosley is old, over trained, and now blood drained. Even yet he gave Mayweather a good fight.

Comment

Seems as if you're more concerned with Floyd getting his way, than u are with actually seeing the fight. Typical amongst Floydboyz. Its sad...
                  I know what USADA and WADA protocol is and thats that. No need to remake their world class procedure in the image of Manny Pacquiao. I see it simply as Pacquiao being a ***** and not acting like a man. No adult male is that afraid of a blood test. *** outta here with his lame azz excuses.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Chingas View Post
                    "Call the amberlamps"
                    Yea..they caught them after the crime.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
                      if the USADA is deciding when to test, its not really random is it?
                      You can't possibly be that ******.

Comment

Working...
                      X