No announcement yet.

Tygart: "Blood testing within 18 days of the fight was not necessary"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by COACH-WEBB View Post
    I'm talking about OST. That was his ONE DEMAND.
    Easy work..... But please take OSDTs cuz boxing is dangerous and I might die...

Comment

I'm talking about OST. That was his ONE DEMAND.
      With the 14 day cut off or 18 day one? Which we all know now, is "unnessary". Why ask for a test, that is useless.

Comment

Who's the boss? Really?

U forgot? Floyd is his own boss and keeps 100% of all the money he generates. Everyone around him works for free.

Comment

Who's the boss? Really?

Mayweather is just a fighter, Ellerbe is the man behind the scenes. The big CEO, and a sweat wiper on the side. What a gig.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4773Y350NM3 View Post
            Mayweather is just a fighter, Ellerbe is the man behind the scenes. The big CEO, and a sweat wiper on the side. What a gig.
            Ellerbe is useless. All he's good for is rubbing Floyd's chest in between rounds, and laughing at whatever attempts Floyd makes to be funny.

Comment

• Originally posted by MayMafia View Post
              Easy work..... But please take OSDTs cuz boxing is dangerous and I might die...
              So Manny IS on something?

Originally posted by 4773Y350NM3 View Post
              With the 14 day cut off or 18 day one? Which we all know now, is "unnessary". Why ask for a test, that is useless.
              How is the test useless?

Comment

So Manny IS on something?

How is the test useless?
                why r u a dumb monkey who doesnt know why the test is useless?

WADA, whose guideline usada follows, funded a research study done by dr. kim ho that found HGH useless to other sports other than sprinting just around the time usada was testing mosley and floyd therefore making it useles to test HGH everyday and unnecassary unless ur testing hussain bolt, they tested the EPO mircera which has a 45 days detection time and that pretty much covers wat blood test is 4... urine takes care of roids and 99% of other EPO, dyurethics, masking agents, etc... which is why they had urine test after 18 days 4 or 5 times....

why is blood test not useless.. now ur travis tygart huh..

lets see floyd said hes retired.. ur floyd and said he isnt

travis implies its useless.. ur him now

LMAO
                Last edited by feefiflofum; 06-10-2010, 03:30 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by feefiflofum View Post
                  why r u a dumb monkey who doesnt know why the test is useless?

WADA, whose guideline usada follows, funded a research study done by dr. kim ho that found HGH useless to other sports other than sprinting just around the time usada was testing mosley and floyd therefore making it useles to test HGH everyday and unnecassary unless ur testing hussain bolt, they tested the EPO mircera which has a 45 days detection time and that pretty much covers wat blood test is 4... urine takes care of roids and 99% of other EPO, dyurethics, masking agents, etc... which is why they had urine test after 18 days 4 or 5 times....

why is blood test not useless.. now ur travis tygart huh..

lets see floyd said hes retired.. ur floyd and said he isnt

travis implies its useless.. ur him now

LMAO

Mr. Irrelevant. The man that hates himself.

Comment

Mr. Irrelevant. The man that hates himself.
                    thats wat i thought monkey, go eat a banana, cant answer up u eat my words while i berate u and **** on u

Comment

• Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
                      Tygart: "We chose not to blood test closer to the fight than we did because there was no need to do so"

That puts an end to all the bull now about testing up till the day of the fight. Now if the head of the USADA says its not necessary to test within 18 days of the fight, then clearly 14 days should be sufficient.
                      indeed, mayweather is a ducker

Comment

Working...
                      X