Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Vitali The Best Fighter on the Planet (Including Pro wrestling/mma)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nope wlad is.

And no, that chubby wrestler fedor hasnt even fought real competition in his own sport, much less top boxers.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingking500 View Post
      the klitschkos are not even russian, you idiot
      Oh fuk Quasi-Russian then!!! That make you feel better Mr. Details.

Comment

Originally posted by TheMagicMan View Post
        Are you kidding me? YOu really think someone from WWE like Fedor could beat Vitali? Vitali is a real fighter, his matches arent written by Vince Mcmahon. I suppose you think the undertaker would tombstone pile drive him too and John Cena would five knuckly shuffle him...dear god. Vitali would kill that fat piece of trash fedor.
        You think Fedor is in WWE?
        Originally posted by Forza View Post
        Nope wlad is.

And no, that chubby wrestler fedor hasnt even fought real competition in his own sport, much less top boxers.
        He said including MMA, so i'm guessing he means a anything goes fight. Fedor would destroy Vitali in a street fight.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatA View Post
          He's not the best out of his own family.
          You really think in a pure fight Vitali loses to wlad? In the ring maybe he gets UD'ed, I could see that, but in just a fight, I think Vitali's kickboxing skills accompanied with his ability to take a punch/his meanness give him the edge over wlad, but surely if there ever was a man who could defeat Vitali, it would be his own brother.

Comment

Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
            Oh fuk Quasi-Russian then!!! That make you feel better Mr. Details.
            there ukranian........

seems like you dont know **** about the klitschkos...........

Comment

Are you kidding me? YOu really think someone from WWE like Fedor could beat Vitali? Vitali is a real fighter, his matches arent written by Vince Mcmahon. I suppose you think the undertaker would tombstone pile drive him too and John Cena would five knuckly shuffle him...dear god. Vitali would kill that fat piece of trash fedor.
              Yeah the Russian Military gets WWE wrestlers to teach their special forces hand to hand tactics. Their special forces are only among the bets in the world you fuking dumb ass!!!

Fedor is only the Russian Sambo grand champion of the world among other things.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Blobby View Post
                You think Fedor is in WWE?

He said including MMA, so i'm guessing he means a anything goes fight. Fedor would destroy Vitali in a street fight.
                MMA/WWE same thing different name. I just mean all the sports that have fake fighting with men wearing speedos.

Comment

You really think in a pure fight Vitali loses to wlad? In the ring maybe he gets UD'ed, I could see that, but in just a fight, I think Vitali's kickboxing skills accompanied with his ability to take a punch/his meanness give him the edge over wlad, but surely if there ever was a man who could defeat Vitali, it would be his own brother.

yeah wlad hits alot harder than vitali does now

Comment

Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
                    Yeah the Russian Military gets WWE wrestlers to teach their special forces hand to hand tactics. Their special forces are only among the bets in the world you fuking dumb ass!!!

Fedor is only the Russian Sambo grand champion of the world among other things.
                    The U.S. Military which IS the best in the world, had John Cena come and teach all the troops the five knuckle shuffle. Theyve also had Steven Segal teach aikido to troops. I still wouldnt put John Cena in the ring or Segal with Vitali Klitschko. Look, Fedor is a great actor, ill give you that, but we arent talking about men dry humping eachother here. We're talking about fighting.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingking500 View Post
                      there ukranian........

seems like you dont know **** about the klitschkos...........
                      Yeah and the Ukraine didn't become independent from the Soviet union till Aug 24th 1991. before that it was just another part of Russia and it's Empire.

Seems you don't know **** about World History.

Comment

Working...
                      X