No announcement yet.

Vladimir Klit Vs George Foreman

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NChristo View Post
    Rocky beat Archie Moore who (imo) had the right style to walk through anything Wlad could give him and he had the power that could easily put Wlad on dream street.
    So let me get this straight. 38 year old Archie Moore, who was knocked unconscious by 5'10, 185 Rocky Marciano, could have taken a shot from Wlad Klitschko?

Jesus Christ.

Comment

Foreman is slow but he only needs one punch. Should be manageable in 36 minutes.
      Ko

Comment

Looks like the Klitschkos are GREAT at H2H fantasy matchups, simply by their size/power/skill, while they are considered only GOOD if measured by their accomplishments (lack of opposition).

That's fine, I think.

They make tons of money, beat everybody who dares to enter the ring, and are nice&intelligent characters. Only their fighting style appears to be robotic and boring.

Comment

Originally posted by Phirsole View Post
          Looks like the Klitschkos are GREAT at H2H fantasy matchups, simply by their size/power/skill, while they are considered only GOOD if measured by their accomplishments (lack of opposition).

That's fine, I think.

They make tons of money, beat everybody who dares to enter the ring, and are nice&intelligent characters. Only their fighting style appears to be robotic and boring.
          they are not fluid and dynamic enough.

Comment

this thread was done pretty recently. horrible matchup for wlad. there's a lot of great puncher wlad could deal with, but no one had the combination of range, aggression, power, and chin of big george.

i wouldn't be surprised if wlad did knock him down though. the difference is foreman could recover from it.

Comment

Young Foreman and Old Foreman both KO Wlad Klitschko

Comment

Originally posted by X89 View Post
                Young Foreman and Old Foreman both KO Wlad Klitschko
                why do you think an old foreman could do it?

Comment

Originally posted by RimmyDelicious View Post
                  This was my response

Now, I didn't include Ali, Foreman or Frazier as I knew they fought other hall of fame HEAYVWEIGHTS in their primes. I didn't include Holyfield for the same reason.

My point was, that the Klitschko's heavyweight division, while not very good, is just like most other heavyweight divisions in history.
                  Not exactly. For one, every freaking HW contender seems to be a fat sob, cept for Haye, a cruiserweight and the K bros of course. That on itself is a good indicator. Worse news is we had a clear separation from eras with no handing of the torch per say. The last unified HW champion successfully defended on his way out, against the prime version of the best of this era, Vitali. That's another indicator the division isn't very strong. Of course you can argue a Vitali would win at least 6 out of 10 fights against the 38 year old Lewis, that is probably true but the fact he still lost doesn't help the whole division. Finally, they simply have no game opponents. Every fight looks the same, a target practice featuring 1000 jabs, 10 right hands and when the crowd starts to boo, 1 hook and of course a fat guy.

Comment

MmuhammadM,

I'm very disappointed that you never added the option George Foreman by Death!!!

Comment

Foreman would literally kill any of the guys that pass off as 'heavyweights' these days

Comment

Working...
                      X