Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Montiel vs Morel Purse Bid is Ordered By The WBO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i just read they might put this on the june 26th chavez jr/duddy card. seems too soon. morel was already training for arce but i dont think montiel was in the gym....the wbo might b tryna get KOchulito to vacate. sumn shady going on here. montiel prob prefers the wbc strap anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
      I agree with this!! That would be bull****. Too soon, maybe next month.

But this is Montiel faults for faking injuries and fighting bum, instead of taking his mandotory and get it over with.

anyways I see montiel winning anyways
      Montiel fought Hozumi Hasegawa and Alex Valdez. Much better then Morel.

Comment

Make it happen, pretty good fight. Why are people against it so much??? I wouldn't mind seeing this 1 go down.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadows View Post
          I guess you don't realize that many foreign fighters go to Japan and win decisions.
          it has to be an obvious win,if it's close or even if the opponent won by 2,3 rounds,the japanese will get the decision,let's not play dumb here,thats how it is

Comment

I think Montiel is gonna let the WBO strip him.For some reason Montiel has made excuses & had rather face tomato can level opposition instead of faceing his mandatory(Morel)..& now that he has the WBC belt, I don't think he gives a **** about the WBO.

Comment

Originally posted by Tomasio View Post
              I think Montiel is gonna let the WBO strip him.For some reason Montiel has made excuses & had rather face tomato can level opposition instead of faceing his mandatory(Morel)..
              Hozumi Hasegawa is tomato can level opposition?

The pedophile Morel almost lost to old man Penalosa.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                Hozumi Hasegawa is tomato can level opposition?

The pedophile Morel almost lost to old man Penalosa.
                "almost lost"?...most people think he did,he looked terrible

Comment

The official result is that Morel won, but you're right. An argument could be made for Penalosa actually winning.

Comment

Morel was shooting pool with Arce here before the fight got cancelled. I wonder if that's the same table that Morel and his buddies used to **** that underage girl like Jodie Foster on the pin ball machine.

Comment

Originally posted by lopez36 View Post
                      it has to be an obvious win,if it's close or even if the opponent won by 2,3 rounds,the japanese will get the decision,let's not play dumb here,thats how it is
                      I'm not playing dumb.

I watch fights from Japan a lot and it's not what you are making it out to be.

Comment

Working...
                      X