Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Victor Cayo Mourns The Loss of His 14-Month Old Son

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn, that's some sad stuff right there. Prayers are with the Cayo family.

Comment

Terrible news. Deepest condonlences go out to the Cayo family and friends.

Comment

wow that's horrible

RIP little cayo

Comment

Wow he was 1 year and 2months. Losing your baby at like 3-5 months or at birth is really bad but 14 months is even tougher I imagine. RIP to his son and hopefully Vic bounces back from this and the Maidana loss.

Comment

Lo siento mucho. Que dios te bendiga Victor y a su familia.

Comment

Not the type of news I want to see. Especially when my wife is due in 2 months.

RIP little Cayo and my thoughts and prayers goes out to his entire family. This is just sad

Comment

This has truly made me very sad. I have 2 daughters and I just can't imagine the pain Victor and his family must be feeling. These kinds of tragedies make you appreciate your family that much more. I just gave my two children a big hug and told them how much I love them.

This also reminds me about something similar but fortunately not tragic. About 3 months ago my oldest daughter who is 5, was eating some chips when she suddenly started choking. I immediately started patting her in the back in hopes of her spitting it out but that did not help. I was so scared but I had to think clear and think fast of what to do. I immediately stuck my finger in to her throat and dislodged what she was choking on.....it might of not been the best way to do it but I guess my fatherly instinct kicked in and thankfully it worked. I don't think I've ever been so scared in my life.

But anyways, my condolences and my prayers go out to the Cayo family, may little Cayo rest in peace.

Comment

damn that's so sad

I don't know what to say, but I do feel utterly sad about his situation. I don'
                  t wish that on anybody..

Comment

Mis concolencias van hacia la familia Cayo. Que Descanze en Paz el bebe Janfor Cayo.

Comment

Dios te bendiga, primo.

Comment

Working...
                      X