Comments Thread For: Katsidis' Manager Apologizes To Amir Khan, John Murray

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you cant embed? cos that doesn't have quite the same effect you know

Comment

400 thousand pounds is ****...Katsidis is worth more than that...its an insult...how much do you think Khan would get for the fight if it was in England or even the states for that matter...

Comment

interesting.

Comment

Who cares about Katsidis V Khan anyway?? They are in different weight classes with a belt each they need to defend against ranked challengers from that weight class. A complete waste of Katsidis's time to fight Khan. He better hope Diaz takes out Marquez then Katsidis will have a shot at the full title. Diaz will fight him but Marquez wont.

As for Khan, his victory over Paulie was impressive and got me loving his style but he needs to fight someone equally as good at 140lb. There's plenty of choice, Ortiz or Cayo may be good choices. They have to challenge his chin.

Comment

I think Khan-Katsidis is one of those really big, highly anticipated fights you don't do for short or medium money. Katsidis took the Juan Diaz fight for short money in Juan's hometown just to make the fight. Theory being a win would set up much bigger pay-days in short time. From that experience they perhaps realised it's not always the best strategy.

Comment

Khan's camp just low balled Katsidis..... fair enough though. Casamayor is just a 'keep busy' and after that nonsense is through we can watch Khan be exposed by the sensational Maidana or technically brilliant Alexander.

Comment

Originally posted by ma51f View Post
                and people actually thaught Khan was the one avoiding..........
                Not the people or the fans, just the haters and fan boys.

Comment

Okay Brendan, so Khan and Murray have checked out of the building and handed the key back. Who else you got? There's a whole world of fighters out there who'll fight your man. Soto, Peterson, Guerrero et al. Go find one.

Comment

Originally posted by southpaw_07 View Post
                    Katsidis was ok with $200,000 for the Mitchell fight..whats his problem now? Khan got a belt and I think he'll give Katsidis more than 200K..must be something else that prevents Katsidis from taking the fight...
                    Katsidis got something like $405,000 for the Mitchell fight. I think Mitchell got $100,000 or £100,000 ($160,000+)

Comment

Working...
                    X