Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cotto Enters Cooperstown!!! Baseball's Hall of Fame!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cotto Enters Cooperstown!!! Baseball's Hall of Fame!!

The magic Shoes of Miguel Cotto

The shoe used Miguel Cotto on Saturday night will go to the Hall of Fame of Major League Baseball

By Joseph A. Sánchez Fournier Special Envoy

New York - With its victory over Yuri Foreman TKO on Saturday night in the Bronx, the now three divisional champion Miguel Cotto did what many outstanding players fail in a lifetime: to enter the Hall of Fame Baseball.

Cotto's promoter, Bob Arum, announced at the post fight press conference that the new owner Sneakers 154-pound World Boxing Association (WBA) used to win the first championship bout staged at the new Yankee Stadium will be displayed on permanent display in the home of the immortal diamond, in Cooperstown, New York.

"Miguel decided to donate his slippers, so they are with all those great players, including many Puerto Ricans," said Arum.

The donation, for a moment, appeared to be "media" truth.

When Cotto left the conference with the media, personally handed him a shoe to Arum.

"Here we have the shoes," said the president of Top Rank Inc. "Well, we got one," he said smiling.

'Junito', who was on the podium, he went to his promoter, seated to his left, he said. "The other one we have."

"We need both," said Arum, no longer smiling.

El Nuevo Día group learned that the winner would keep half of the winning shoes as a souvenir. But Arum did not budge, and the pair of shoes will go to Cooperstown, the exclusive lounge that have been chosen by his feats on the ground of the immortal Roberto Clemente and the "bambino boricua 'Orlando Cepeda.

http://www.rec-end.com/images/2010/06/07/box7.jpg

I wonder how much money Arum made off him at the weekend...

Comment

Cotto just trascended sports!!

Keep adding to your HOF career Cotto!!!!!

Comment

not again...

Comment

Originally posted by JK1700 View Post
          I wonder how much money Arum made off him at the weekend...
          WTF that have to do with the thread?

Cotto just enter the Baseball of Fame as a boxer!

Thats huge, for him and the sport!!!

Comment

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
            The magic Shoes of Miguel Cotto

The shoe used Miguel Cotto on Saturday night will go to the Hall of Fame of Major League Baseball

By Joseph A. Sánchez Fournier Special Envoy

New York - With its victory over Yuri Foreman TKO on Saturday night in the Bronx, the now three divisional champion Miguel Cotto did what many outstanding players fail in a lifetime: to enter the Hall of Fame Baseball.

Cotto's promoter, Bob Arum, announced at the post fight press conference that the new owner Sneakers 154-pound World Boxing Association (WBA) used to win the first championship bout staged at the new Yankee Stadium will be displayed on permanent display in the home of the immortal diamond, in Cooperstown, New York.

"Miguel decided to donate his slippers, so they are with all those great players, including many Puerto Ricans," said Arum.

The donation, for a moment, appeared to be "media" truth.

When Cotto left the conference with the media, personally handed him a shoe to Arum.

"Here we have the shoes," said the president of Top Rank Inc. "Well, we got one," he said smiling.

'Junito', who was on the podium, he went to his promoter, seated to his left, he said. "The other one we have."

"We need both," said Arum, no longer smiling.

El Nuevo Día group learned that the winner would keep half of the winning shoes as a souvenir. But Arum did not budge, and the pair of shoes will go to Cooperstown, the exclusive lounge that have been chosen by his feats on the ground of the immortal Roberto Clemente and the "bambino boricua 'Orlando Cepeda.

http://www.rec-end.com/images/2010/06/07/box7.jpg
            champ is to cotto what ronnie nathanielsz is to pac............................................... ..................joking champ

Comment

Originally posted by ny123 View Post
              champ is to cotto what ronnie nathanielsz is to pac............................................... ..................joking champ
              Cabron I just found the article

and **** you and your comparison! lol

Comment

WTF that have to do with the thread?

Cotto just enter the Baseball of Fame as a boxer!

Thats huge, for him and the sport!!!
                I was just wondering

Yes it is huge for Cotto's fans like yourself

Comment

Cabron I just found the article

and **** you and your comparison! lol
                  my bad dog you usually hit us with the exclusives but the shoe **** is some ronnie style reporting

Comment

I made a thread about it and got no replys , anyways , cool stuff ah . Cotto must be feeling cool as ****. the first win in the new yankee stadium. Congrats to Cotto , just more reasons for Chicanos and mexicans to hate , I phucking love it.

Comment

Working...
                    X