Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is Miguel Cotto pushing so hard to avoid a Margarito rematch?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Because there's no point. He knows he would get his ass kicked again.

Pretty obvious

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
      Yessirrr!! Fighting Roberto Garcia in Mexico definitely gets him as much money as fighting Cotto!
      Doesn't mean he got a couple thousand for that fight either. Tony made a nice chunk of change maybe not in the millions but Im sure he at least made half a million which is still plenty of money.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Burton View Post

I may have just lost 20 IQ points reading this post...

Same here Jack...

Didnt they start by saying there was a red stain and blood on his wraps.... Then someone posted a pi cture of Diego Corrales and Victor Ortiz with the same stain?

After that idea got debunked, then came this ****.....

Comment

I personally think this fight will happen and I've stated before that its one of the only fights I'd watch Margarito in ever again.

I dont think Cotto is wrong if he doesnt take the fight but before you call me a stan just know I would fee the same way for any fighter who feels he was cheated against.

We dont know the truth but I just dont need Tony in my life that badly to demand the rematch and see a possible cheater get rewarded with huge fights. I would like to see some Cotto Redemption but if the fight doesnt happen, my life will continue.

We Shall see what happens i suppose.

Comment

Obiously this is in response to my thread. Why didn't you just post in there?

Instead of answering my question you morons painted me as a Cotto fan when I don't even like Cotto and made an anti-Cotto thread.

Cotto would get the **** kicked out of him 10/10 times. That's why he doesn't want a rematch. It's a pointless fight.

Comment

Originally posted by HTown_Texan View Post
              Same here Jack...

Didnt they start by saying there was a red stain and blood on his wraps.... Then someone posted a pi cture of Diego Corrales and Victor Ortiz with the same stain?

After that idea got debunked, then came this ****.....
              one: vitor ortiz and diego corrales didn't have the same stain in mutiple fights.
              you fail on point one.
              two: diego corrales or victor ortiz never cracked like margarito's did.
              you fail on point two.

You STILL have NO answer for this:

Comment

Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
                Doesn't mean he got a couple thousand for that fight either. Tony made a nice chunk of change maybe not in the millions but Im sure he at least made half a million which is still plenty of money.
                bank cotto is making >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> bank margarito is.

Comment

bank cotto is making >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> bank margarito is.
                  I don't really care, it's not like it's my money.

Comment

one: vitor ortiz and diego corrales didn't have the same stain in mutiple fights.
                    you fail on point one.
                    two: diego corrales or victor ortiz never cracked like margarito's did.
                    you fail on point two.

You STILL have NO answer for this:

The fact that Victor Ortiz and Diego Corrales had the exact same red mark "proves" that it can happen in multiple fights dumb ass!!!

And when did you become an expert on hand wraps? Everyone is suddenly and arm chair boxing trainer all of a sudden?

Comment

Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
                      I don't really care, it's not like it's my money.

I swear, seeing dudes worry about another mans money is funny.

But in this day and age of men wearing make up, painting their nails, wearing purses, etc.,

I'm not surprised at the amount of ******ry displayed by males when it comes to other dudes money.

Comment

Working...
                      X