Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Margarito comments on rematch with Cotto 'he might get the courage to fight me again"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Margarito is a bully (tough on the outside, ***** on the inside).

He'll talk **** about Cotto and attempt to lure him into a rematch but wants NO PARTS of Paul Williams or Shane Mosley.

He's running scared from the Americans that whooped his ass.

Comment

Originally posted by Boss2k10 View Post
      Margarito made Cotto quit last time.

I doubt Cotto wants to take another brutal beating. Cotto wants to cherrypick and fight featherfisted fighters like Foreman.

All roads lead to cotto on this

Funny,i could of sworn p willy flopped margarito when he was a no name

Ironic, he doesnt mention a rematch with him,amid martinez either

Comment

whtever cotto accomplishes will never be enough. he basically in lose/lose situation all the damn time. miguel's been fighting just about everybody now he's cherrypicking some say cause he fought foreman even though a lot of people on here picked foreman. marg said he might get the courage yet miguel wanted the rematch til dumbass marg got caught up b4 his ass whoopin to shane. he's shot, he's cherrypickin, he was supposed to beat foreman c'mon which 1 is it.

Comment

Originally posted by freeloada View Post
          [IMG]
          A photographic review of the first encounter between Margarito and Cotto
          "I don't think Cotto wants to fight me again." Margarito told this reporter. "Cotto was not only affected physically, he was also psychologically battered. I've been told that whenever my name is mentioned to him, his face drops.

We crossed paths in Dallas and he was afraid to face me, he would always turn away or walk towards another direction. Who knows, maybe with Emanuel, he might get the courage to fight me again."

link
          Margarito is questioning Cotto's manhood. It's bad enough we have Juan "Maricon" Lopez shamelessly ducking and dodge Caballero now Cotto will have to respond or look like a coward in front of his fans.

Comment

I wonder if that's really true, that he turned away whenever he saw him.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Hall View Post

He'll talk **** about Cotto and attempt to lure him into a rematch but wants NO PARTS of Paul Williams or Shane Mosley.

Have you heard either of them calling out Margarito lately? They're looking for bigger fights. If the timing money is right, Margarito will fight them or anyone else.

Comment

Don't give this cheater a pay day, Miguel. I'd rather see Miguel fight Corey Spinks before he ever steps foot in the ring with the cheater. Anyone but Margarito. Hell give Jennings a rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
                  why doesnt margs ask for a rematch with Pwill???
                  cause he knows he will get handled yet again?

Uh, he did. He even petitioned the WBO to have an immediate rematch.

Paul declined and chose to face Quintana instead.
                  http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&id=15431

Comment

Originally posted by nozorok View Post
                    Margarito is questioning Cotto's manhood. It's bad enough we have Juan "Maricon" Lopez shamelessly ducking and dodge Caballero now Cotto will have to respond or look like a coward in front of his fans.
                    if you go to the thread posted earlier cotto mentioned marg and angulo as possble upcoming bouts, so u can kill that bull****. as far as juanma i agree he needs to grab his balls and fight cab.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Hall View Post

What a vile little twat you are.It was Paul Williams who ducked an immediate rematch with Margarito.Williams never came close to "whooping" Margarito either.

Margarito wants a payday and there's nothing wrong with that.He'll make more money fighting Cotto and Pacquiao than he will Williams and Mosley.

How dare you call him a ***** after all he has given us.That man is the greatest warrior of his era!

Comment

Working...
                      X